Azalina Soulthief — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Azalina Soulthief is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Azalina Soulthief is a card that is able to punish opponents for gaining card advantage. As it creates an exact copy of your opponent's hand, it gives a huge advantage to whichever player is in control of the board.
In Constructed, Azalina Soulthief is a solid card for decks which are able to empty their hand quickly, such as Tempo and Aggro decks.
In Arena, Azalina Soulthief is a below-average card. The effect of the card can be very powerful in aggressive Arena decks, however, it can often be a dead card in your hand and offers little value against other aggressive decks.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens