Azalina Soulthief — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Azalina Soulthief is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Azalina Soulthief is a card that is able to punish opponents for gaining card advantage. As it creates an exact copy of your opponent's hand, it gives a huge advantage to whichever player is in control of the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Azalina Soulthief is a solid card for decks which are able to empty their hand quickly, such as Tempo and Aggro decks.
In Arena, Azalina Soulthief is a below-average card. The effect of the card can be very powerful in aggressive Arena decks, however, it can often be a dead card in your hand and offers little value against other aggressive decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter