Azalina Soulthief — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Azalina Soulthief is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Azalina Soulthief is a card that is able to punish opponents for gaining card advantage. As it creates an exact copy of your opponent's hand, it gives a huge advantage to whichever player is in control of the board.
In Constructed, Azalina Soulthief is a solid card for decks which are able to empty their hand quickly, such as Tempo and Aggro decks.
In Arena, Azalina Soulthief is a below-average card. The effect of the card can be very powerful in aggressive Arena decks, however, it can often be a dead card in your hand and offers little value against other aggressive decks.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Supremus Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Hearthstone Demon Hunter Cards