Azalina Soulthief — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Azalina Soulthief is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Azalina Soulthief is a card that is able to punish opponents for gaining card advantage. As it creates an exact copy of your opponent's hand, it gives a huge advantage to whichever player is in control of the board.
In Constructed, Azalina Soulthief is a solid card for decks which are able to empty their hand quickly, such as Tempo and Aggro decks.
In Arena, Azalina Soulthief is a below-average card. The effect of the card can be very powerful in aggressive Arena decks, however, it can often be a dead card in your hand and offers little value against other aggressive decks.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List