Azalina Soulthief — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Azalina Soulthief is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Azalina Soulthief is a card that is able to punish opponents for gaining card advantage. As it creates an exact copy of your opponent's hand, it gives a huge advantage to whichever player is in control of the board.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Azalina Soulthief is a solid card for decks which are able to empty their hand quickly, such as Tempo and Aggro decks.
In Arena, Azalina Soulthief is a below-average card. The effect of the card can be very powerful in aggressive Arena decks, however, it can often be a dead card in your hand and offers little value against other aggressive decks.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild