Bittertide Hydra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bittertide Hydra is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bittertide Hydra is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears enormous. It is important to note however that the drawback may not always be as severe as it seems. As the card has such huge stats for its Mana Cost, it will often put you in a tempo lead, making your Health much less important as your opponent tries to deal with your minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bittertide Hydra is a very solid card for any aggressive deck. It is suited particularly well to aggressive Druid decks due to the potential devastation caused by using Innervate to get the card out even quicker.
In Arena, Bittertide Hydra is a strong card. Arena games very often come down to tempo, which makes Bittertide Hydra an excellent choice most of the time. The drawback of the card is very minimal as your Health total is not very relevant if you opponent cannot get control of the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter