Bittertide Hydra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bittertide Hydra is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bittertide Hydra is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears enormous. It is important to note however that the drawback may not always be as severe as it seems. As the card has such huge stats for its Mana Cost, it will often put you in a tempo lead, making your Health much less important as your opponent tries to deal with your minion.
In Constructed, Bittertide Hydra is a very solid card for any aggressive deck. It is suited particularly well to aggressive Druid decks due to the potential devastation caused by usingto get the card out even quicker.
In Arena, Bittertide Hydra is a strong card. Arena games very often come down to tempo, which makes Bittertide Hydra an excellent choice most of the time. The drawback of the card is very minimal as your Health total is not very relevant if you opponent cannot get control of the board.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens