Bittertide Hydra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bittertide Hydra is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bittertide Hydra is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears enormous. It is important to note however that the drawback may not always be as severe as it seems. As the card has such huge stats for its Mana Cost, it will often put you in a tempo lead, making your Health much less important as your opponent tries to deal with your minion.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bittertide Hydra is a very solid card for any aggressive deck. It is suited particularly well to aggressive Druid decks due to the potential devastation caused by using Innervate to get the card out even quicker.
In Arena, Bittertide Hydra is a strong card. Arena games very often come down to tempo, which makes Bittertide Hydra an excellent choice most of the time. The drawback of the card is very minimal as your Health total is not very relevant if you opponent cannot get control of the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Living Mana Aggro Druid Deck
- Spellstone Secret Hunter Deck
- Budget Aggro Paladin Deck
- Aggro Paladin Standard Deck
- Midrange Hunter Deck
- Sentavian's Rank #13 Legend Secret Hunter Deck
- DerpyTroller's Rank 1 Legend Aggro Druid Deck
- Tako3_1388 Rank 1 Legend Pirate Warrior Deck
- Ender's Top 10 Aggro Druid Deck
- Hoej HCT Sprint Championship Pirate Warrior Deck
- Midrange Beast Hunter Deck
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please