Bittertide Hydra — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bittertide Hydra is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bittertide Hydra is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears enormous. It is important to note however that the drawback may not always be as severe as it seems. As the card has such huge stats for its Mana Cost, it will often put you in a tempo lead, making your Health much less important as your opponent tries to deal with your minion.
In Constructed, Bittertide Hydra is a very solid card for any aggressive deck. It is suited particularly well to aggressive Druid decks due to the potential devastation caused by usingto get the card out even quicker.
In Arena, Bittertide Hydra is a strong card. Arena games very often come down to tempo, which makes Bittertide Hydra an excellent choice most of the time. The drawback of the card is very minimal as your Health total is not very relevant if you opponent cannot get control of the board.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck