Blazecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blazecaller is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blazecaller is a powerful Elemental synergy minion able to greatly influence the board with its Battlecry. As the card is also an Elemental itself, it also allows further Elemental synergy cards to be played on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
As Blazecaller is a very strong choice for any deck that aims to utilise Elemental synergy.
Blazecaller is an above average card in Arena. Its value is highly dependant upon being able to draft a reasonable number of Elementals in your deck, as its value significantly increases if you can active the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter