Blazecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blazecaller is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blazecaller is a powerful Elemental synergy minion able to greatly influence the board with its Battlecry. As the card is also an Elemental itself, it also allows further Elemental synergy cards to be played on the following turn.
As Blazecaller is a very strong choice for any deck that aims to utilise Elemental synergy.
Blazecaller is an above average card in Arena. Its value is highly dependant upon being able to draft a reasonable number of Elementals in your deck, as its value significantly increases if you can active the Battlecry effect.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List