Blazecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blazecaller is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blazecaller is a powerful Elemental synergy minion able to greatly influence the board with its Battlecry. As the card is also an Elemental itself, it also allows further Elemental synergy cards to be played on the following turn.
As Blazecaller is a very strong choice for any deck that aims to utilise Elemental synergy.
Blazecaller is an above average card in Arena. Its value is highly dependant upon being able to draft a reasonable number of Elementals in your deck, as its value significantly increases if you can active the Battlecry effect.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck