Blazecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blazecaller is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blazecaller is a powerful Elemental synergy minion able to greatly influence the board with its Battlecry. As the card is also an Elemental itself, it also allows further Elemental synergy cards to be played on the following turn.
As Blazecaller is a very strong choice for any deck that aims to utilise Elemental synergy.
Blazecaller is an above average card in Arena. Its value is highly dependant upon being able to draft a reasonable number of Elementals in your deck, as its value significantly increases if you can active the Battlecry effect.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck