Blazecaller — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blazecaller is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blazecaller is a powerful Elemental synergy minion able to greatly influence the board with its Battlecry. As the card is also an Elemental itself, it also allows further Elemental synergy cards to be played on the following turn.
2. Constructed Play
As Blazecaller is a very strong choice for any deck that aims to utilise Elemental synergy.
Blazecaller is an above average card in Arena. Its value is highly dependant upon being able to draft a reasonable number of Elementals in your deck, as its value significantly increases if you can active the Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild