Table of Contents
Blingtron 3000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blingtron 3000 is a symmetrical effect card. As with all cards with effects like this, you need to evaluate whether you value yourself having a weapon over your opponent before you play this card, or put in in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Blingtron 3000 is best used in aggressive decks, since the additional damage you gain from your weapon will usually be more important than what your opponent gains. Your opponent removing your minions with their own weapon will still lead to them taking damage. It can also be a useful card against classes like Warrior or Paladin, since you can wait until they play one of their powerful weapons and then overwrite it with a potentially weaker one.
Blingtron 3000 is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Summoner Competition - Standard
- Golden pack reward for Twitch Prime available now
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Lyra, Raza, or Velen?
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Hearthstone Priest Spells and Minions