Blingtron 3000 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blingtron 3000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blingtron 3000 is a symmetrical effect card. As with all cards with effects like this, you need to evaluate whether you value yourself having a weapon over your opponent before you play this card, or put in in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Blingtron 3000 is best used in aggressive decks, since the additional damage you gain from your weapon will usually be more important than what your opponent gains. Your opponent removing your minions with their own weapon will still lead to them taking damage. It can also be a useful card against classes like Warrior or Paladin, since you can wait until they play one of their powerful weapons and then overwrite it with a potentially weaker one.
Blingtron 3000 is no longer available in Arena.
4. Wild Decks with Blingtron 3000
Wild Shudderwock Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 7 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero_card
|19,000||Dec 23 2018|
Wild Midrange Shudderwock Shaman Deck 1 weapon, 7 spells, 21 minions, 1 hero_card
|19,000||Oct 26 2018|
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!