Blingtron 3000 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blingtron 3000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blingtron 3000 is a symmetrical effect card. As with all cards with effects like this, you need to evaluate whether you value yourself having a weapon over your opponent before you play this card, or put in in your deck.
Blingtron 3000 is best used in aggressive decks, since the additional damage you gain from your weapon will usually be more important than what your opponent gains. Your opponent removing your minions with their own weapon will still lead to them taking damage. It can also be a useful card against classes like Warrior or Paladin, since you can wait until they play one of their powerful weapons and then overwrite it with a potentially weaker one.
Blingtron 3000 is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Tombs of Terror Hub
- Question about tier range
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Dragon Paladin
- Kael'thas Sunstrider