Blingtron 3000 — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blingtron 3000 is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blingtron 3000 is a symmetrical effect card. As with all cards with effects like this, you need to evaluate whether you value yourself having a weapon over your opponent before you play this card, or put in in your deck.
Blingtron 3000 is best used in aggressive decks, since the additional damage you gain from your weapon will usually be more important than what your opponent gains. Your opponent removing your minions with their own weapon will still lead to them taking damage. It can also be a useful card against classes like Warrior or Paladin, since you can wait until they play one of their powerful weapons and then overwrite it with a potentially weaker one.
Blingtron 3000 is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List