Blood of The Ancient One — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blood of The Ancient One is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood of The Ancient One is a card that when combined can summmon the largest minion in Hearthstone. The Ancient One is capable of one-shotting your opponent, and is basically impossible to remove outside of hard removal effects. However, the drawback of including two of these slow cards in your deck only to have one of them die to hard removal is extremely severe.
In Constructed, Blood of The Ancient One can be used as a win condition in a slower Control deck, but you will need to ensure that you have numerous other threats in your deck that can draw your opponent's hard removal first. Overall, there are better stand-alone win conditions for your deck that do not require such an elaborate setup.
Blood of The Ancient One is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists