Blood of The Ancient One — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blood of The Ancient One is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blood of The Ancient One is a card that when combined can summmon the largest minion in Hearthstone. The Ancient One is capable of one-shotting your opponent, and is basically impossible to remove outside of hard removal effects. However, the drawback of including two of these slow cards in your deck only to have one of them die to hard removal is extremely severe.
In Constructed, Blood of The Ancient One can be used as a win condition in a slower Control deck, but you will need to ensure that you have numerous other threats in your deck that can draw your opponent's hard removal first. Overall, there are better stand-alone win conditions for your deck that do not require such an elaborate setup.
Blood of The Ancient One is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend