Blood of The Ancient One
Table of Contents
Blood of The Ancient One is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blood of The Ancient One is a card that when combined can summmon the largest minion in Hearthstone. The Ancient One is capable of one-shotting your opponent, and is basically impossible to remove outside of hard removal effects. However, the drawback of including two of these slow cards in your deck only to have one of them die to hard removal is extremely severe.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Blood of The Ancient One can be used as a win condition in a slower Control deck, but you will need to ensure that you have numerous other threats in your deck that can draw your opponent's hard removal first. Overall, there are better stand-alone win conditions for your deck that do not require such an elaborate setup.
In Arena, Blood of The Ancient One is a weak card. Since it extremely unlikely that you will draft more than 1, it is a just a generally poor 9 Mana 9/9.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists