Table of Contents
Bloodsail Raider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bloodsail Raider is a reasonable 2-drop that offers two potential synergies. Firstly, its Pirate trait can offer benefits with several other cards. Secondly, its Battlecry effect can create a lot of pressure on the opponent if combined with a Weapon.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Bloodsail Raider is a key component of any Pirate focused deck. However, since Pirates are generally quite weak in comparison to other potential synergy based decks, this card is usually only seen in an aggressive deck that plays multiple Weapons.
Bloodsail Raider is a reasonable 2-drop in Arena for most classes, but its value increases as you are able to draft Weapons. In Rogue, the class that always has access to a Weapon, Bloodsail Raider goes up in value significantly, as it is very easy to get it into play as at least a 2 Mana 3/3.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists