Bloodsail Raider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bloodsail Raider is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bloodsail Raider is a reasonable 2-drop that offers two potential synergies. Firstly, its Pirate trait can offer benefits with several other cards. Secondly, its Battlecry effect can create a lot of pressure on the opponent if combined with a Weapon.
In Constructed, Bloodsail Raider is a key component of any Pirate focused deck. However, since Pirates are generally quite weak in comparison to other potential synergy based decks, this card is usually only seen in an aggressive deck that plays multiple Weapons.
Bloodsail Raider is a reasonable 2-drop in Arena for most classes, but its value increases as you are able to draft Weapons. In Rogue, the class that always has access to a Weapon, Bloodsail Raider goes up in value significantly, as it is very easy to get it into play as at least a 2 Mana 3/3.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild