Blowgill Sniper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blowgill Sniper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blowgill Sniper is a great addition to the Murloc tribe. Although it has weak stats, its Battlecry allows it to have a strong influence on early-game boards, which make it a strong tool for highly aggressive decks.
In Constructed, Blowgill Sniper is a strong choice for any aggressive Murloc deck. However, without Murloc synergy there are much better 2-drops available for other decks.
Blowgill Sniper is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards