Blowgill Sniper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blowgill Sniper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Blowgill Sniper is a great addition to the Murloc tribe. Although it has weak stats, its Battlecry allows it to have a strong influence on early-game boards, which make it a strong tool for highly aggressive decks.
In Constructed, Blowgill Sniper is a strong choice for any aggressive Murloc deck. However, without Murloc synergy there are much better 2-drops available for other decks.
Blowgill Sniper is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck