Blowgill Sniper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Blowgill Sniper is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Blowgill Sniper is a great addition to the Murloc tribe. Although it has weak stats, its Battlecry allows it to have a strong influence on early-game boards, which make it a strong tool for highly aggressive decks.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Blowgill Sniper is a strong choice for any aggressive Murloc deck. However, without Murloc synergy there are much better 2-drops available for other decks.
In Arena, Blowgill Sniper is a solid 2-drop. The ability to simultaneously play a minion while removing a minion from your opponent is incredibly valuable in Arena, and as such you can pick this card slightly more highly if you are low on these sorts of cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard