Bluegill Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bluegill Warrior is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bluegill Warrior offers two unique benefits. Firstly, it is a Murloc, which makes it an important inclusion an any Murloc based deck. Secondly, it is one of the cheapest Charge minions in the game, which makes it a potential inclusion in a deck that is focused on all out aggression.
In Constructed, Bluegill Warrior is almost always included in any Murloc focused deck, although these decks are quite rare in the current meta. Furthermore it can be used in recklessly aggressive Aggro decks, although it is rare in these types of decks as even the most aggressive of decks often spend the first few turns trying to build a board.
Bluegill Warrior is a below average pick in Arena. Since it offers no great value, you should consider Bluegill Warrior a removal Spell when you draft it, and look for opportunities to use it to remove a minion.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens