Bluegill Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bluegill Warrior is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bluegill Warrior offers two unique benefits. Firstly, it is a Murloc, which makes it an important inclusion an any Murloc based deck. Secondly, it is one of the cheapest Charge minions in the game, which makes it a potential inclusion in a deck that is focused on all out aggression.
In Constructed, Bluegill Warrior is almost always included in any Murloc focused deck, although these decks are quite rare in the current meta. Furthermore it can be used in recklessly aggressive Aggro decks, although it is rare in these types of decks as even the most aggressive of decks often spend the first few turns trying to build a board.
Bluegill Warrior is a below average pick in Arena. Since it offers no great value, you should consider Bluegill Warrior a removal Spell when you draft it, and look for opportunities to use it to remove a minion.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List