Bluegill Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bluegill Warrior is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bluegill Warrior offers two unique benefits. Firstly, it is a Murloc, which makes it an important inclusion an any Murloc based deck. Secondly, it is one of the cheapest Charge minions in the game, which makes it a potential inclusion in a deck that is focused on all out aggression.
In Constructed, Bluegill Warrior is almost always included in any Murloc focused deck, although these decks are quite rare in the current meta. Furthermore it can be used in recklessly aggressive Aggro decks, although it is rare in these types of decks as even the most aggressive of decks often spend the first few turns trying to build a board.
Bluegill Warrior is a below average pick in Arena. Since it offers no great value, you should consider Bluegill Warrior a removal Spell when you draft it, and look for opportunities to use it to remove a minion.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge