Bluegill Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bluegill Warrior is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bluegill Warrior offers two unique benefits. Firstly, it is a Murloc, which makes it an important inclusion an any Murloc based deck. Secondly, it is one of the cheapest Charge minions in the game, which makes it a potential inclusion in a deck that is focused on all out aggression.
In Constructed, Bluegill Warrior is almost always included in any Murloc focused deck, although these decks are quite rare in the current meta. Furthermore it can be used in recklessly aggressive Aggro decks, although it is rare in these types of decks as even the most aggressive of decks often spend the first few turns trying to build a board.
Bluegill Warrior is a below average pick in Arena. Since it offers no great value, you should consider Bluegill Warrior a removal Spell when you draft it, and look for opportunities to use it to remove a minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck