Bluegill Warrior — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bluegill Warrior is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 53 and 54 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bluegill Warrior offers two unique benefits. Firstly, it is a Murloc, which makes it an important inclusion an any Murloc based deck. Secondly, it is one of the cheapest Charge minions in the game, which makes it a potential inclusion in a deck that is focused on all out aggression.
In Constructed, Bluegill Warrior is almost always included in any Murloc focused deck, although these decks are quite rare in the current meta. Furthermore it can be used in recklessly aggressive Aggro decks, although it is rare in these types of decks as even the most aggressive of decks often spend the first few turns trying to build a board.
Bluegill Warrior is a below average pick in Arena. Since it offers no great value, you should consider Bluegill Warrior a removal Spell when you draft it, and look for opportunities to use it to remove a minion.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck