Bomb Lobber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Lobber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bomb Lobber is a card with a powerful Battlecry. Its weak stats for the Mana cost is offset by the powerful effect when it comes into play. Being able to simultaneously destroy an opposing minion whilst playing one of your own is a strong tempo play.
2. Constructed Play
Bomb Lobber is unlikely to feature in many constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, the need to play a weaker minion, stats wise, like Bomb Lobber is lessened. It could however, be used in a tempo deck, since the ability to remove a minion while playing one of your own is excellent for maintaining aggression.
Bomb Lobber is no longer available in Arena.
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?