Bomb Lobber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Lobber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Lobber is a card with a powerful Battlecry. Its weak stats for the Mana cost is offset by the powerful effect when it comes into play. Being able to simultaneously destroy an opposing minion whilst playing one of your own is a strong tempo play.
Bomb Lobber is unlikely to feature in many constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, the need to play a weaker minion, stats wise, like Bomb Lobber is lessened. It could however, be used in a tempo deck, since the ability to remove a minion while playing one of your own is excellent for maintaining aggression.
Bomb Lobber is no longer available in Arena.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's