Bomb Lobber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Lobber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Lobber is a card with a powerful Battlecry. Its weak stats for the Mana cost is offset by the powerful effect when it comes into play. Being able to simultaneously destroy an opposing minion whilst playing one of your own is a strong tempo play.
Bomb Lobber is unlikely to feature in many constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, the need to play a weaker minion, stats wise, like Bomb Lobber is lessened. It could however, be used in a tempo deck, since the ability to remove a minion while playing one of your own is excellent for maintaining aggression.
Bomb Lobber is no longer available in Arena.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock