Bomb Lobber — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Lobber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Lobber is a card with a powerful Battlecry. Its weak stats for the Mana cost is offset by the powerful effect when it comes into play. Being able to simultaneously destroy an opposing minion whilst playing one of your own is a strong tempo play.
Bomb Lobber is unlikely to feature in many constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, the need to play a weaker minion, stats wise, like Bomb Lobber is lessened. It could however, be used in a tempo deck, since the ability to remove a minion while playing one of your own is excellent for maintaining aggression.
Bomb Lobber is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List