Table of Contents
Bomb Lobber is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bomb Lobber is a card with a powerful Battlecry. Its weak stats for the Mana cost is offset by the powerful effect when it comes into play. Being able to simultaneously destroy an opposing minion whilst playing one of your own is a strong tempo play.
2. Constructed Play
Bomb Lobber is unlikely to feature in many constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, the need to play a weaker minion, stats wise, like Bomb Lobber is lessened. It could however, be used in a tempo deck, since the ability to remove a minion while playing one of your own is excellent for maintaining aggression.
Bomb Lobber is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists