Bomb Squad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Squad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bomb Squad is a powerful tool for controlling the board, with a huge drawback. While being able to immediately destroy an opposing minion and play a minion of your own is a strong tempo play, losing 5 Health to do it is often not worth it and typically negates the Health saved from killing a minion in the first place.
2. Constructed Play
Bomb Squad is unlikely to feature in many Constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, sacrificing health for an additional 2/2 minion is often not worth it.
Bomb Squad is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin