Bomb Squad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Squad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Squad is a powerful tool for controlling the board, with a huge drawback. While being able to immediately destroy an opposing minion and play a minion of your own is a strong tempo play, losing 5 Health to do it is often not worth it and typically negates the Health saved from killing a minion in the first place.
Bomb Squad is unlikely to feature in many Constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, sacrificing health for an additional 2/2 minion is often not worth it.
Bomb Squad is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens