Bomb Squad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Squad is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bomb Squad is a powerful tool for controlling the board, with a huge drawback. While being able to immediately destroy an opposing minion and play a minion of your own is a strong tempo play, losing 5 Health to do it is often not worth it and typically negates the Health saved from killing a minion in the first place.
2. Constructed Play
Bomb Squad is unlikely to feature in many Constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, sacrificing health for an additional 2/2 minion is often not worth it.
Bomb Squad is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior