Bomb Squad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Squad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Squad is a powerful tool for controlling the board, with a huge drawback. While being able to immediately destroy an opposing minion and play a minion of your own is a strong tempo play, losing 5 Health to do it is often not worth it and typically negates the Health saved from killing a minion in the first place.
Bomb Squad is unlikely to feature in many Constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, sacrificing health for an additional 2/2 minion is often not worth it.
Bomb Squad is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck