Bomb Squad — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bomb Squad is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bomb Squad is a powerful tool for controlling the board, with a huge drawback. While being able to immediately destroy an opposing minion and play a minion of your own is a strong tempo play, losing 5 Health to do it is often not worth it and typically negates the Health saved from killing a minion in the first place.
Bomb Squad is unlikely to feature in many Constructed decks. Since most classes have access to strong, efficient removal of their own, sacrificing health for an additional 2/2 minion is often not worth it.
Bomb Squad is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists