Bone Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bone Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bone Drake is a little easy to kill for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a powerful one. Most Dragons are a decent size, and therefore when the Bone Drake dies, the Dragon drawn will often be playable immediately as a card that impacts the game.
As a Dragon, Bone Drake does a lot of the things that Dragon Priest decks like to do. It helps to maintain a high hand size while being big enough to be a nuisance on the board. It is a little slow, and is best suited to decks that grind out a win over many turns.
In Arena, Bone Drake is a very good card. It is big enough to impact the board immediately, and the card that it draws from its Deathrattle will often be a strong one. It is a way of having two big minions in your deck, with only one of them cluttering up your hand, which is also a big positive. The main drawback with Bone Drake is the slightly low Health, meaning that your opponent will sometimes be able to kill it relatively easily, but the positives more than make up for this.
Decks with Bone Drake
Wild Quest Priest Deck Guide 11 spells, 18 minions, 1 hero card
|13,480||Apr 08 2019|
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years
- Highlander Priest
- Help me get rewarding games.
- Clown Druid
- Dragon Priest
- Secret Rogue
- An Analysis on Deck of Lunacy