Bone Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bone Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bone Drake is a little easy to kill for its Mana cost, but the Deathrattle effect is a powerful one. Most Dragons are a decent size, and therefore when the Bone Drake dies, the Dragon drawn will often be playable immediately as a card that impacts the game.
As a Dragon, Bone Drake does a lot of the things that Dragon Priest decks like to do. It helps to maintain a high hand size while being big enough to be a nuisance on the board. It is a little slow, and is best suited to decks that grind out a win over many turns.
In Arena, Bone Drake is a very good card. It is big enough to impact the board immediately, and the card that it draws from its Deathrattle will often be a strong one. It is a way of having two big minions in your deck, with only one of them cluttering up your hand, which is also a big positive. The main drawback with Bone Drake is the slightly low Health, meaning that your opponent will sometimes be able to kill it relatively easily, but the positives more than make up for this.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck