Table of Contents
Book Wyrm is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Book Wyrm is a card that can have a powerful effect on the game but is incredibly situational. Many Dragon cards are already quite awkward due to the need to have additional Dragons in hand, so adding an additional condition of needing a specific target on the board makes this card even more awkward.
2. Constructed Play
Book Wyrm can see play in a Dragon deck if the meta is right for it, but it should not be considered a staple inclusion due to how situational it is.
In Arena, Book Wyrm is a fairly weak card. Dragon synergy is rare in Arena so this card will too often be a weak 6 Mana minion that will cost you too much Tempo. If you have been able to draft a large number of Dragons then you can pick this card slightly more highly.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???