Boulderfist Ogre — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boulderfist Ogre is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boulderfist Ogre is known as a vanilla minion, which means that it has no card text. Vanilla minions have the property that there is no upside or downside to account for, and so their stats tend to be strong. The problem with this is that there is often very little synergy to work with when building a deck.
Due to the lack of abilities on the card, Boulderfist Ogre does not usually gain much from being in Constructed decks. The efficient stats do allow for it to be a good card for new players who are looking to use their small collection to build decks, but in more advanced games there are usually better options available.
Raw stats are very important in Arena, which makes Boulderfist Ogre a good pick. With no synergy concerns to worry about, you can take this card at any time you need a 6-drop in your draft, and not have to worry about it for the rest of the draft.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List