Boulderfist Ogre — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boulderfist Ogre is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boulderfist Ogre is known as a vanilla minion, which means that it has no card text. Vanilla minions have the property that there is no upside or downside to account for, and so their stats tend to be strong. The problem with this is that there is often very little synergy to work with when building a deck.
Due to the lack of abilities on the card, Boulderfist Ogre does not usually gain much from being in Constructed decks. The efficient stats do allow for it to be a good card for new players who are looking to use their small collection to build decks, but in more advanced games there are usually better options available.
Raw stats are very important in Arena, which makes Boulderfist Ogre a good pick. With no synergy concerns to worry about, you can take this card at any time you need a 6-drop in your draft, and not have to worry about it for the rest of the draft.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge