Boulderfist Ogre — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Boulderfist Ogre is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Warlock. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boulderfist Ogre is known as a vanilla minion, which means that it has no card text. Vanilla minions have the property that there is no upside or downside to account for, and so their stats tend to be strong. The problem with this is that there is often very little synergy to work with when building a deck.
Due to the lack of abilities on the card, Boulderfist Ogre does not usually gain much from being in Constructed decks. The efficient stats do allow for it to be a good card for new players who are looking to use their small collection to build decks, but in more advanced games there are usually better options available.
Raw stats are very important in Arena, which makes Boulderfist Ogre a good pick. With no synergy concerns to worry about, you can take this card at any time you need a 6-drop in your draft, and not have to worry about it for the rest of the draft.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens