Bright-Eyed Scout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bright-Eyed Scout is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bright-Eyed Scout is a card with a unique effect. A card that was a 4-Mana 3/4 that simply drew a card would be very strong. The additional effect of the card has a huge effect on the outcome of the game based on what card is drawn. A powerful late-game threat could potentially end the game when played on turn 5, whereas most early-game cards will become unplayable at 5 Mana.
Bright-Eyed Scout is card that is unlikely to see Constructed play. However it would be best suited to a very late-game Ramp Druid deck, to maximise the chances that a Large threat gets drawn.
Bright-Eyed Scout is an average card in Arena. Although a card lower than 5 Mana is still most likely to drawn in Arena, Bright-Eyed Scout still provides much needed card draw and the Mana cost of cards becomes much less of an issue later in the game when both players are low on cards.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck