Bright-Eyed Scout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bright-Eyed Scout is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Bright-Eyed Scout is a card with a unique effect. A card that was a 4-Mana 3/4 that simply drew a card would be very strong. The additional effect of the card has a huge effect on the outcome of the game based on what card is drawn. A powerful late-game threat could potentially end the game when played on turn 5, whereas most early-game cards will become unplayable at 5 Mana.
Bright-Eyed Scout is card that is unlikely to see Constructed play. However it would be best suited to a very late-game Ramp Druid deck, to maximise the chances that a Large threat gets drawn.
Bright-Eyed Scout is an average card in Arena. Although a card lower than 5 Mana is still most likely to drawn in Arena, Bright-Eyed Scout still provides much needed card draw and the Mana cost of cards becomes much less of an issue later in the game when both players are low on cards.
Decks with Bright-Eyed Scout
Wild Big Dragon Druid Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,100||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?