Bright-Eyed Scout — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Bright-Eyed Scout is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Bright-Eyed Scout is a card with a unique effect. A card that was a 4-Mana 3/4 that simply drew a card would be very strong. The additional effect of the card has a huge effect on the outcome of the game based on what card is drawn. A powerful late-game threat could potentially end the game when played on turn 5, whereas most early-game cards will become unplayable at 5 Mana.
2. Constructed Play
Bright-Eyed Scout is card that is unlikely to see Constructed play. However it would be best suited to a very late-game Ramp Druid deck, to maximise the chances that a Large threat gets drawn.
Bright-Eyed Scout is an average card in Arena. Although a card lower than 5 Mana is still most likely to drawn in Arena, Bright-Eyed Scout still provides much needed card draw and the Mana cost of cards becomes much less of an issue later in the game when both players are low on cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter