Burly Rockjaw Trogg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a fairly unique card in the set. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board your opponent will have to use removal on Burly Rockjaw Trogg, or risk buffing it into a powerful creature. With this in mind, you can use this card to protect your other minions from the risk of removal. It also features fine basic stats for a 4 Mana card, being on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta or Violet Teacher.
In Constructed, Burly Rockjaw Trogg may be useful against spell heavy decks that run a lot of removal spells for your minions. By using this card to draw your opponent's removal, you can protect your other, more important creatures and start to build a board. Burly Rockjaw Trogg can also be played on key turns to protect yourself from AoE spells like Consecration.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend