Burly Rockjaw Trogg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a fairly unique card in the set. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board your opponent will have to use removal on Burly Rockjaw Trogg, or risk buffing it into a powerful creature. With this in mind, you can use this card to protect your other minions from the risk of removal. It also features fine basic stats for a 4 Mana card, being on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta or Violet Teacher.
In Constructed, Burly Rockjaw Trogg may be useful against spell heavy decks that run a lot of removal spells for your minions. By using this card to draw your opponent's removal, you can protect your other, more important creatures and start to build a board. Burly Rockjaw Trogg can also be played on key turns to protect yourself from AoE spells like Consecration.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck