Burly Rockjaw Trogg
Table of Contents
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a fairly unique card in the set. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board your opponent will have to use removal on Burly Rockjaw Trogg, or risk buffing it into a powerful creature. With this in mind, you can use this card to protect your other minions from the risk of removal. It also features fine basic stats for a 4 Mana card, being on par with Sen'jin Shieldmasta or Violet Teacher.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Burly Rockjaw Trogg may be useful against spell heavy decks that run a lot of removal spells for your minions. By using this card to draw your opponent's removal, you can protect your other, more important creatures and start to build a board. Burly Rockjaw Trogg can also be played on key turns to protect yourself from AoE spells like Consecration.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists