Burly Rockjaw Trogg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a fairly unique card in the set. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board your opponent will have to use removal on Burly Rockjaw Trogg, or risk buffing it into a powerful creature. With this in mind, you can use this card to protect your other minions from the risk of removal. It also features fine basic stats for a 4 Mana card, being on par withor .
In Constructed, Burly Rockjaw Trogg may be useful against spell heavy decks that run a lot of removal spells for your minions. By using this card to draw your opponent's removal, you can protect your other, more important creatures and start to build a board. Burly Rockjaw Trogg can also be played on key turns to protect yourself from AoE spells like.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens