Burly Rockjaw Trogg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is a fairly unique card in the set. Its ability can be viewed as similar to Taunt for spells. If you have multiple creatures on the board your opponent will have to use removal on Burly Rockjaw Trogg, or risk buffing it into a powerful creature. With this in mind, you can use this card to protect your other minions from the risk of removal. It also features fine basic stats for a 4 Mana card, being on par withor .
In Constructed, Burly Rockjaw Trogg may be useful against spell heavy decks that run a lot of removal spells for your minions. By using this card to draw your opponent's removal, you can protect your other, more important creatures and start to build a board. Burly Rockjaw Trogg can also be played on key turns to protect yourself from AoE spells like.
Burly Rockjaw Trogg is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck