Captain Greenskin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain Greenskin is useful in decks which rely on a lot of weapons for attack purposes. The ability to occupy the board with a chunky minion, and at the same time add a lot of damage output from the weapon is a strong one. It should also be noted that Greenskin is a Pirate, which can mean that in Pirate decks he is especially useful.
In Constructed play, Captain Greenskin's home is usually in Pirate Warrior decks. When used in conjunction with Arcanite Reaper, the Reaper goes from being able to attack twice for 5 damage to being able to attack 3 times for 6 damage. Captain Greenskin's stats are also worth more in Pirate Warrior, as it is often buffed by .
Captain Greenskin is a very poor card for non-weapon classes, and even for classes which have access to weapons, he is often too conditional to be anything other than average. For Rogues he is above average, but is still not particularly exciting.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens