Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Captain Greenskin is a Pirate card, but unlike many cards with familial traits, its usage is not limited to a Pirate deck. The weapon buff it provides with its Battlecry can be extremely valuable to many classes.
2. Constructed Play
Captain Greenskin can be used in aggressive Rogue or Warrior decks that rely on dealing a lot of damage with Weapons, as well as in Midrange Paladin decks, to turn any of your excellent weapons into even greater sources of value.
Captain Greenskin is always a strong pick in Rogue, and can be strong in other Weapon classes if you have drafted multiple Weapons. In non-weapon classes however, it is very poor and will probably not be the best pick out of three Legendary minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists