Captain Greenskin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain Greenskin is useful in decks which rely on a lot of weapons for attack purposes. The ability to occupy the board with a chunky minion, and at the same time add a lot of damage output from the weapon is a strong one. It should also be noted that Greenskin is a Pirate, which can mean that in Pirate decks he is especially useful.
In Constructed play, Captain Greenskin's home is usually in Pirate Warrior decks. When used in conjunction with Arcanite Reaper, the Reaper goes from being able to attack twice for 5 damage to being able to attack 3 times for 6 damage. Captain Greenskin's stats are also worth more in Pirate Warrior, as it is often buffed by Southsea Captain.
Captain Greenskin is a very poor card for non-weapon classes, and even for classes which have access to weapons, he is often too conditional to be anything other than average. For Rogues he is above average, but is still not particularly exciting.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck