Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Captain Greenskin is a Pirate card, but unlike many cards with familial traits, its usage is not limited to a Pirate deck. The weapon buff it provides with its Battlecry can be extremely valuable to many classes.
2. Constructed Play
Captain Greenskin can be used in aggressive Rogue or Warrior decks that rely on dealing a lot of damage with Weapons, as well as in Midrange Paladin decks, to turn any of your excellent weapons into even greater sources of value.
Captain Greenskin is always a strong pick in Rogue, and can be strong in other Weapon classes if you have drafted multiple Weapons. In non-weapon classes however, it is very poor and will probably not be the best pick out of three Legendary minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ghastly Conjurer
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Professor Putricide
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Mountainfire Armor and Nerubian Unraveler
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- New Streamer needs some help
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- HoF Discussions
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)