Captain Greenskin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain Greenskin is useful in decks which rely on a lot of weapons for attack purposes. The ability to occupy the board with a chunky minion, and at the same time add a lot of damage output from the weapon is a strong one. It should also be noted that Greenskin is a Pirate, which can mean that in Pirate decks he is especially useful.
In Constructed play, Captain Greenskin's home is usually in Pirate Warrior decks. When used in conjunction with Arcanite Reaper, the Reaper goes from being able to attack twice for 5 damage to being able to attack 3 times for 6 damage. Captain Greenskin's stats are also worth more in Pirate Warrior, as it is often buffed by .
Captain Greenskin is a very poor card for non-weapon classes, and even for classes which have access to weapons, he is often too conditional to be anything other than average. For Rogues he is above average, but is still not particularly exciting.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Bobby Kotick Asks Board for Reduced Salary in a Letter Sent to Employees
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter