Captain Greenskin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain Greenskin is useful in decks which rely on a lot of weapons for attack purposes. The ability to occupy the board with a chunky minion, and at the same time add a lot of damage output from the weapon is a strong one. It should also be noted that Greenskin is a Pirate, which can mean that in Pirate decks he is especially useful.
In Constructed play, Captain Greenskin's home is usually in Pirate Warrior decks. When used in conjunction with Arcanite Reaper, the Reaper goes from being able to attack twice for 5 damage to being able to attack 3 times for 6 damage. Captain Greenskin's stats are also worth more in Pirate Warrior, as it is often buffed by .
Captain Greenskin is a very poor card for non-weapon classes, and even for classes which have access to weapons, he is often too conditional to be anything other than average. For Rogues he is above average, but is still not particularly exciting.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards