Captain Greenskin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captain Greenskin is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captain Greenskin is useful in decks which rely on a lot of weapons for attack purposes. The ability to occupy the board with a chunky minion, and at the same time add a lot of damage output from the weapon is a strong one. It should also be noted that Greenskin is a Pirate, which can mean that in Pirate decks he is especially useful.
In Constructed play, Captain Greenskin's home is usually in Pirate Warrior decks. When used in conjunction with Arcanite Reaper, the Reaper goes from being able to attack twice for 5 damage to being able to attack 3 times for 6 damage. Captain Greenskin's stats are also worth more in Pirate Warrior, as it is often buffed by .
Captain Greenskin is a very poor card for non-weapon classes, and even for classes which have access to weapons, he is often too conditional to be anything other than average. For Rogues he is above average, but is still not particularly exciting.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck