Captured Jormungar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captured Jormungar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captured Jormungar is a solid late-game Beast card that can help to provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. Since it avoidsand has a large amount of Health, it will be very difficult for your opponent to remove. Although there are many powerful late-game options available in the game, for a budget player using a Beast based deck, it can be a decent option.
Captured Jormungar is not powerful enough to see play in a full-budget Constructed deck, but it can be a strong option for a player on a tighter budget.
Captured Jormungar is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior