Captured Jormungar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captured Jormungar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captured Jormungar is a solid late-game Beast card that can help to provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. Since it avoidsand has a large amount of Health, it will be very difficult for your opponent to remove. Although there are many powerful late-game options available in the game, for a budget player using a Beast based deck, it can be a decent option.
Captured Jormungar is not powerful enough to see play in a full-budget Constructed deck, but it can be a strong option for a player on a tighter budget.
Captured Jormungar is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck