Captured Jormungar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captured Jormungar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captured Jormungar is a solid late-game Beast card that can help to provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. Since it avoids Big Game Hunter and has a large amount of Health, it will be very difficult for your opponent to remove. Although there are many powerful late-game options available in the game, for a budget player using a Beast based deck, it can be a decent option.
Captured Jormungar is not powerful enough to see play in a full-budget Constructed deck, but it can be a strong option for a player on a tighter budget.
Captured Jormungar is no longer available in Arena.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy