Captured Jormungar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captured Jormungar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Captured Jormungar is a solid late-game Beast card that can help to provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. Since it avoidsand has a large amount of Health, it will be very difficult for your opponent to remove. Although there are many powerful late-game options available in the game, for a budget player using a Beast based deck, it can be a decent option.
Captured Jormungar is not powerful enough to see play in a full-budget Constructed deck, but it can be a strong option for a player on a tighter budget.
Captured Jormungar is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List