Captured Jormungar — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Captured Jormungar is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Captured Jormungar is a solid late-game Beast card that can help to provide a lot of pressure in the late-game. Since it avoids Big Game Hunter and has a large amount of Health, it will be very difficult for your opponent to remove. Although there are many powerful late-game options available in the game, for a budget player using a Beast based deck, it can be a decent option.
2. Constructed Play
Captured Jormungar is not powerful enough to see play in a full-budget Constructed deck, but it can be a strong option for a player on a tighter budget.
Captured Jormungar is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King