Cheaty Anklebiter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cheaty Anklebiter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheaty Anklebiter is a versatile minion that provides a small amount of Lifesteal with both its Battlecry and its body. The Battlecry itself can be used as removal or a way to trigger self-damaging effects without losing Health as the Lifesteal will immediately re-heal any damage taking.
In Constructed, Cheaty Anklebiter is regularly seen in a range of Warlock decks that benefit from the healing effect and regularly use the card to trigger self-damage effects.
In Arena, Cheaty Anklebiter is an average card. While the card may seem quite weak overall, the verasility it offers means that it will nearly always find some use in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck