Cheaty Anklebiter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cheaty Anklebiter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cheaty Anklebiter is a versatile minion that provides a small amount of Lifesteal with both its Battlecry and its body. The Battlecry itself can be used as removal or a way to trigger self-damaging effects without losing Health as the Lifesteal will immediately re-heal any damage taking.
In Constructed, Cheaty Anklebiter is regularly seen in a range of Warlock decks that benefit from the healing effect and regularly use the card to trigger self-damage effects.
In Arena, Cheaty Anklebiter is an average card. While the card may seem quite weak overall, the verasility it offers means that it will nearly always find some use in Arena.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck