Table of Contents
Chromaggus is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Chromaggus is a new Dragon card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It adds an additional late-game win condition for Control decks, as well as an additional choice for a top-end Dragon in Dragon synergy decks.
2. Constructed Play
In constructed, Chromaggus is only used to good effect in specific Dragon synergy decks, or in heavy Control style deck. Because of the high Mana cost and the slow nature of the card, it is a poor choice for Tempo or Midrange decks. If you are to include it in your deck, you will also want to try and ensure consistent ways of drawing cards if you are able to get it to stick to the board.
Chromaggus is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists