Chromaggus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chromaggus is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chromaggus is a new Dragon card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It adds an additional late-game win condition for Control decks, as well as an additional choice for a top-end Dragon in Dragon synergy decks.
In constructed, Chromaggus is only used to good effect in specific Dragon synergy decks, or in heavy Control style deck. Because of the high Mana cost and the slow nature of the card, it is a poor choice for Tempo or Midrange decks. If you are to include it in your deck, you will also want to try and ensure consistent ways of drawing cards if you are able to get it to stick to the board.
Chromaggus is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List