Chromaggus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chromaggus is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chromaggus is a new Dragon card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It adds an additional late-game win condition for Control decks, as well as an additional choice for a top-end Dragon in Dragon synergy decks.
In constructed, Chromaggus is only used to good effect in specific Dragon synergy decks, or in heavy Control style deck. Because of the high Mana cost and the slow nature of the card, it is a poor choice for Tempo or Midrange decks. If you are to include it in your deck, you will also want to try and ensure consistent ways of drawing cards if you are able to get it to stick to the board.
Chromaggus is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck