Chromaggus — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Chromaggus is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Chromaggus is a new Dragon card introduced in Blackrock Mountain. It adds an additional late-game win condition for Control decks, as well as an additional choice for a top-end Dragon in Dragon synergy decks.
In constructed, Chromaggus is only used to good effect in specific Dragon synergy decks, or in heavy Control style deck. Because of the high Mana cost and the slow nature of the card, it is a poor choice for Tempo or Midrange decks. If you are to include it in your deck, you will also want to try and ensure consistent ways of drawing cards if you are able to get it to stick to the board.
Chromaggus is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Chromaggus
Wild Yogg Dragon Druid Deck 15 spells, 14 minions, 1 hero card
|8,960||Aug 10 2017|
Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 2 spells, 28 minions
|24,600||Aug 25 2016|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge