Cloakscale Chemist — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cloakscale Chemist is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cloakscale Chemist is a fairly underwhelming card by itself as a 2 Mana 1/2. However, the combination of Stealth and Divine Shield make it a prime target for buffs as it is very resilient to being removed.
Cloakscale Chemist does not currently see any Constructed play. However, it has the potential to be staple card in archetypes that run many buffs in the future.
In Arena, Cloakscale Chemist is a Below Average card. Though the card is very resilient, its low Attack value holds it back from being of any use most of the time.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck