Coppertail Imposter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coppertail Imposter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coppertail Imposter is a card that may seem quite uninteresting at first, but can be really strong if used correctly. As the only Mech card with Stealth, it is very likely to be able to survive until the following turn, making it a solid foundation for Magnetic buffs.
In Constructed, Coppertail Imposter can be considered in any Mech deck that utilises Magnetic effects.
In Arena, Coppertail Imposter is a solid card. Although the card has below average stats for 4 Mana, the Stealth effect negates this disadvantage and provides you with initiative when making trades to control the board.
Decks with Coppertail Imposter
Krea's Zephrys Aggro Rogue Deck 2 weapons, 7 spells, 21 minions
|11,220||Aug 07 2019|
Budget Mech Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 4 spells, 24 minions
|3,800||May 30 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide