Coppertail Imposter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coppertail Imposter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coppertail Imposter is a card that may seem quite uninteresting at first, but can be really strong if used correctly. As the only Mech card with Stealth, it is very likely to be able to survive until the following turn, making it a solid foundation for Magnetic buffs.
In Constructed, Coppertail Imposter can be considered in any Mech deck that utilises Magnetic effects.
In Arena, Coppertail Imposter is a solid card. Although the card has below average stats for 4 Mana, the Stealth effect negates this disadvantage and provides you with initiative when making trades to control the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards