Coppertail Imposter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coppertail Imposter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coppertail Imposter is a card that may seem quite uninteresting at first, but can be really strong if used correctly. As the only Mech card with Stealth, it is very likely to be able to survive until the following turn, making it a solid foundation for Magnetic buffs.
In Constructed, Coppertail Imposter can be considered in any Mech deck that utilises Magnetic effects.
In Arena, Coppertail Imposter is a solid card. Although the card has below average stats for 4 Mana, the Stealth effect negates this disadvantage and provides you with initiative when making trades to control the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck