Coppertail Imposter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coppertail Imposter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coppertail Imposter is a card that may seem quite uninteresting at first, but can be really strong if used correctly. As the only Mech card with Stealth, it is very likely to be able to survive until the following turn, making it a solid foundation for Magnetic buffs.
In Constructed, Coppertail Imposter can be considered in any Mech deck that utilises Magnetic effects.
In Arena, Coppertail Imposter is a solid card. Although the card has below average stats for 4 Mana, the Stealth effect negates this disadvantage and provides you with initiative when making trades to control the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck