Coppertail Imposter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Coppertail Imposter is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Coppertail Imposter is a card that may seem quite uninteresting at first, but can be really strong if used correctly. As the only Mech card with Stealth, it is very likely to be able to survive until the following turn, making it a solid foundation for Magnetic buffs.
In Constructed, Coppertail Imposter can be considered in any Mech deck that utilises Magnetic effects.
In Arena, Coppertail Imposter is a solid card. Although the card has below average stats for 4 Mana, the Stealth effect negates this disadvantage and provides you with initiative when making trades to control the board.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck