Core Hound — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Core Hound is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Core Hound can seem appealing to newer players because of its high attack value. However, due to the low Health value, it is unlikely to be able to stick around long enough in order to attack, meaning its stats are wasted.
Core Hound is a bad choice for Constructed, as it can easily be taken out by most 5-drops and mid-range spells.
Core Hound is a rather bad pick in the Arena, as it will usually trade down into a weaker minion, or cheaper removal Spell.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens