Core Hound — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Core Hound is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Core Hound can seem appealing to newer players because of its high attack value. However, due to the low Health value, it is unlikely to be able to stick around long enough in order to attack, meaning its stats are wasted.
Core Hound is a bad choice for Constructed, as it can easily be taken out by most 5-drops and mid-range spells.
Core Hound is a rather bad pick in the Arena, as it will usually trade down into a weaker minion, or cheaper removal Spell.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck