Table of Contents
Core Hound is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Core Hound can seem appealing to newer players because of its high attack value. However, due to the low Health value, it is unlikely to be able to stick around long enough in order to attack, meaning its stats are wasted.
2. Constructed Play
Core Hound is a bad choice for Constructed, as it can easily be taken out by most 5-drops and mid-range spells.
Core Hound is a rather bad pick in the Arena, as it will usually trade down into a weaker minion, or cheaper removal Spell.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper