Core Hound — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Core Hound is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Core Hound can seem appealing to newer players because of its high attack value. However, due to the low Health value, it is unlikely to be able to stick around long enough in order to attack, meaning its stats are wasted.
2. Constructed Play
Core Hound is a bad choice for Constructed, as it can easily be taken out by most 5-drops and mid-range spells.
Core Hound is a rather bad pick in the Arena, as it will usually trade down into a weaker minion, or cheaper removal Spell.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King