Table of Contents
Core Hound is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Core Hound can seem appealing to newer players because of its high attack value. However, due to the low Health value, it is unlikely to be able to stick around long enough in order to attack, meaning its stats are wasted.
2. Constructed Play
Core Hound is a bad choice for Constructed, as it can easily be taken out by most 5-drops and mid-range spells.
Core Hound is a rather bad pick in the Arena, as it will usually trade down into a weaker minion, or cheaper removal Spell.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists