Corrosive Sludge — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrosive Sludge is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrosive Sludge is a solid weapon removal tool with reasonable stats for a 5-Mana minion. As this card is in Kobolds and Catacombs alongside many Legendary weapons, it will always be a great counter to these cards.
In Constructed, Corrosive Sludge is a great tech card against weapons and can be played in any deck that desires to have board control.
In Arena, Corrosive Sludge is a good card. Although the Battlecry effect will rarely get value, 5/5 stats are very reasonable for a 5-drop.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?