Corrosive Sludge — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrosive Sludge is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrosive Sludge is a solid weapon removal tool with reasonable stats for a 5-Mana minion. As this card is in Kobolds and Catacombs alongside many Legendary weapons, it will always be a great counter to these cards.
In Constructed, Corrosive Sludge is a great tech card against weapons and can be played in any deck that desires to have board control.
In Arena, Corrosive Sludge is a good card. Although the Battlecry effect will rarely get value, 5/5 stats are very reasonable for a 5-drop.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS