Corrosive Sludge — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrosive Sludge is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrosive Sludge is a solid weapon removal tool with reasonable stats for a 5-Mana minion. As this card is in Kobolds and Catacombs alongside many Legendary weapons, it will always be a great counter to these cards.
In Constructed, Corrosive Sludge is a great tech card against weapons and can be played in any deck that desires to have board control.
In Arena, Corrosive Sludge is a good card. Although the Battlecry effect will rarely get value, 5/5 stats are very reasonable for a 5-drop.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend