Corrupted Seer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Seer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Seer is a card that may appear useless but does have some niche applications. It is a relatively strong Control card due to its immediate impact on the board, but even in a Control deck it often comes down too late for the 2 damage to have a big impact. Its primary application is in a Murloc deck, but even then it is usually surplus to requirements.
Corrupted Seer is only a real consideration in a Murloc based deck, but these decks are usually based more on Tempo and aggression and do not require a board clearing effect in the late-game.
Corrupted Seer is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck