Corrupted Seer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Seer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Seer is a card that may appear useless but does have some niche applications. It is a relatively strong Control card due to its immediate impact on the board, but even in a Control deck it often comes down too late for the 2 damage to have a big impact. Its primary application is in a Murloc deck, but even then it is usually surplus to requirements.
Corrupted Seer is only a real consideration in a Murloc based deck, but these decks are usually based more on Tempo and aggression and do not require a board clearing effect in the late-game.
Corrupted Seer is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List