Table of Contents
Corrupted Seer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Corrupted Seer is a card that may appear useless but does have some niche applications. It is a relatively strong Control card due to its immediate impact on the board, but even in a Control deck it often comes down too late for the 2 damage to have a big impact. Its primary application is in a Murloc deck, but even then it is usually surplus to requirements.
2. Constructed Play
Corrupted Seer is only a real consideration in a Murloc based deck, but these decks are usually based more on Tempo and aggression and do not require a board clearing effect in the late-game.
Corrupted Seer is an awful card in Arena and should not be drafted.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists