Corrupted Seer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Seer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Seer is a card that may appear useless but does have some niche applications. It is a relatively strong Control card due to its immediate impact on the board, but even in a Control deck it often comes down too late for the 2 damage to have a big impact. Its primary application is in a Murloc deck, but even then it is usually surplus to requirements.
Corrupted Seer is only a real consideration in a Murloc based deck, but these decks are usually based more on Tempo and aggression and do not require a board clearing effect in the late-game.
Corrupted Seer is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend