Corrupted Seer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Corrupted Seer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Corrupted Seer is a card that may appear useless but does have some niche applications. It is a relatively strong Control card due to its immediate impact on the board, but even in a Control deck it often comes down too late for the 2 damage to have a big impact. Its primary application is in a Murloc deck, but even then it is usually surplus to requirements.
Corrupted Seer is only a real consideration in a Murloc based deck, but these decks are usually based more on Tempo and aggression and do not require a board clearing effect in the late-game.
Corrupted Seer is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists