Crowd Favorite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crowd Favorite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Crowd Favorite is a potentially strong card. Since Battlecry minions are extremely common in most decks, Crowd Favourites potential to get buffed is very high. It is only slightly low on stats compared to a standard 4-drop, although 4 Health is a lot easier to remove than 5 for many decks.
2. Constructed Play
Crowd Favorite can potentially be useful in a Midrange or Tempo deck that plays a lot of Battlecry minions. Since Battlecries generally play into the theme of Midrange and Tempo decks anyway, by having effects on the game immediately when they come into play, this card fits the theme nicely.
Crowd Favorite is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please