Crowd Favorite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crowd Favorite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crowd Favorite is a potentially strong card. Since Battlecry minions are extremely common in most decks, Crowd Favourites potential to get buffed is very high. It is only slightly low on stats compared to a standard 4-drop, although 4 Health is a lot easier to remove than 5 for many decks.
Crowd Favorite can potentially be useful in a Midrange or Tempo deck that plays a lot of Battlecry minions. Since Battlecries generally play into the theme of Midrange and Tempo decks anyway, by having effects on the game immediately when they come into play, this card fits the theme nicely.
Crowd Favorite is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike