Crowd Favorite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crowd Favorite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crowd Favorite is a potentially strong card. Since Battlecry minions are extremely common in most decks, Crowd Favourites potential to get buffed is very high. It is only slightly low on stats compared to a standard 4-drop, although 4 Health is a lot easier to remove than 5 for many decks.
Crowd Favorite can potentially be useful in a Midrange or Tempo deck that plays a lot of Battlecry minions. Since Battlecries generally play into the theme of Midrange and Tempo decks anyway, by having effects on the game immediately when they come into play, this card fits the theme nicely.
Crowd Favorite is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck