Crowd Favorite — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Crowd Favorite is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Crowd Favorite is a potentially strong card. Since Battlecry minions are extremely common in most decks, Crowd Favourites potential to get buffed is very high. It is only slightly low on stats compared to a standard 4-drop, although 4 Health is a lot easier to remove than 5 for many decks.
Crowd Favorite can potentially be useful in a Midrange or Tempo deck that plays a lot of Battlecry minions. Since Battlecries generally play into the theme of Midrange and Tempo decks anyway, by having effects on the game immediately when they come into play, this card fits the theme nicely.
Crowd Favorite is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck