Cyclopian Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cyclopian Horror is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cyclopian Horror is a card that will rarely find a moment to be truly powerful. Sen'jin Shieldmasta is already an unconditional 4 Mana 3/5, which means your opponent has to have at least 3 minions in play before Cyclopian Horror becomes effective. To put this card in your deck, you have to decide that this scenario is more likely than the alternative, which is usually incorrect.
In Constructed, Cyclopian Horror is a poor card and should not be considered for a competitive deck.
Cyclopian Horror is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Cyclopian Horror
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend