Cyclopian Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cyclopian Horror is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cyclopian Horror is a card that will rarely find a moment to be truly powerful. Sen'jin Shieldmasta is already an unconditional 4 Mana 3/5, which means your opponent has to have at least 3 minions in play before Cyclopian Horror becomes effective. To put this card in your deck, you have to decide that this scenario is more likely than the alternative, which is usually incorrect.
In Constructed, Cyclopian Horror is a poor card and should not be considered for a competitive deck.
Cyclopian Horror is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Cyclopian Horror
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock