Table of Contents
Cyclopian Horror is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cyclopian Horror is a card that will rarely find a moment to be truly powerful. Sen'jin Shieldmasta is already an unconditional 4 Mana 3/5, which means your opponent has to have at least 3 minions in play before Cyclopian Horror becomes effective. To put this card in your deck, you have to decide that this scenario is more likely than the alternative, which is usually incorrect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cyclopian Horror is a poor card and should not be considered for a competitive deck.
Cyclopian Horror is a weak card in Arena for much the same reason as it is in Constructed. You cannot reliably count on a situation where your opponent has multiple minions in play and this is not a scenario that this card will often help you recover from.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists