Cyclopian Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cyclopian Horror is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Cyclopian Horror is a card that will rarely find a moment to be truly powerful. Sen'jin Shieldmasta is already an unconditional 4 Mana 3/5, which means your opponent has to have at least 3 minions in play before Cyclopian Horror becomes effective. To put this card in your deck, you have to decide that this scenario is more likely than the alternative, which is usually incorrect.
In Constructed, Cyclopian Horror is a poor card and should not be considered for a competitive deck.
Cyclopian Horror is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Cyclopian Horror
Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode) 14 spells, 16 minions
|5,440||Aug 25 2016|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?