Cyclopian Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Cyclopian Horror is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Cyclopian Horror is a card that will rarely find a moment to be truly powerful. Sen'jin Shieldmasta is already an unconditional 4 Mana 3/5, which means your opponent has to have at least 3 minions in play before Cyclopian Horror becomes effective. To put this card in your deck, you have to decide that this scenario is more likely than the alternative, which is usually incorrect.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Cyclopian Horror is a poor card and should not be considered for a competitive deck.
Cyclopian Horror is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!