Da Undatakah — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Da Undatakah is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Da Undatakah is a niche card that offers a huge potential. When used in decks that run a small amount of powerful Deathrattle effects, it can be incredibly powerful and a great way of getting an additional copy of powerful Legendary Deathrattles from your deck.
In Constructed, Da Undatakah is used in very specific decks build around it. By only using 3 Deathrattle minions in a deck, the Battlecry effect becomes very predictable and opens up very powerful combos.
In Arena, Da Undatakah is a fairly weak card. The nature of Arena drafts means that many Deathrattle minions will often be present in your deck, most of which will not be worth of being tagged onto an 8-Mana card.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck