Da Undatakah — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Da Undatakah is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Rastakhan's Rumble packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Da Undatakah is a niche card that offers a huge potential. When used in decks that run a small amount of powerful Deathrattle effects, it can be incredibly powerful and a great way of getting an additional copy of powerful Legendary Deathrattles from your deck.
In Constructed, Da Undatakah is used in very specific decks build around it. By only using 3 Deathrattle minions in a deck, the Battlecry effect becomes very predictable and opens up very powerful combos.
In Arena, Da Undatakah is a fairly weak card. The nature of Arena drafts means that many Deathrattle minions will often be present in your deck, most of which will not be worth of being tagged onto an 8-Mana card.
Decks with Da Undatakah
Dekkster Quest Paladin Deck 4 spells, 26 minions
|8,760||Aug 11 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide