Da Undatakah — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Da Undatakah is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Da Undatakah is a niche card that offers a huge potential. When used in decks that run a small amount of powerful Deathrattle effects, it can be incredibly powerful and a great way of getting an additional copy of powerful Legendary Deathrattles from your deck.
In Constructed, Da Undatakah is used in very specific decks build around it. By only using 3 Deathrattle minions in a deck, the Battlecry effect becomes very predictable and opens up very powerful combos.
In Arena, Da Undatakah is a fairly weak card. The nature of Arena drafts means that many Deathrattle minions will often be present in your deck, most of which will not be worth of being tagged onto an 8-Mana card.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List