Da Undatakah — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Da Undatakah is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Da Undatakah is a niche card that offers a huge potential. When used in decks that run a small amount of powerful Deathrattle effects, it can be incredibly powerful and a great way of getting an additional copy of powerful Legendary Deathrattles from your deck.
In Constructed, Da Undatakah is used in very specific decks build around it. By only using 3 Deathrattle minions in a deck, the Battlecry effect becomes very predictable and opens up very powerful combos.
In Arena, Da Undatakah is a fairly weak card. The nature of Arena drafts means that many Deathrattle minions will often be present in your deck, most of which will not be worth of being tagged onto an 8-Mana card.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck