Dark Iron Dwarf — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Dwarf is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a very strong card. The 4/4 body you place on the board is substantial enough to be competitive, or to create significant pressue on the opponent. However, the real value of the minion comes from its Battlecry, which can be used to trade a smaller minion into a large one from your opponent, or to activate an opponent's minion to be targeted by a card likeor .
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fine choice in decks that are aiming for an aggressive board flooding strategy. It will allow you to trade one of your small aggro minions into an opponent's larger one, while simultaneously generating a substantial minion on the board to create pressure.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fantastic card in Arena, it offers great value both on curve on turn 4 to create a favourable trade on the board, and in the late-game. In decks that have significant early-game options, this card can potentially be the strongest 4-drop available.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List