Dark Iron Dwarf — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Dwarf is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a very strong card. The 4/4 body you place on the board is substantial enough to be competitive, or to create significant pressue on the opponent. However, the real value of the minion comes from its Battlecry, which can be used to trade a smaller minion into a large one from your opponent, or to activate an opponent's minion to be targeted by a card like Big Game Hunter or Shadow Word: Death.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fine choice in decks that are aiming for an aggressive board flooding strategy. It will allow you to trade one of your small aggro minions into an opponent's larger one, while simultaneously generating a substantial minion on the board to create pressure.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fantastic card in Arena, it offers great value both on curve on turn 4 to create a favourable trade on the board, and in the late-game. In decks that have significant early-game options, this card can potentially be the strongest 4-drop available.
Decks with Dark Iron Dwarf
Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode) 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,580||Aug 18 2016|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide