Dark Iron Dwarf — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Dwarf is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Iron Dwarf is a very strong card. The 4/4 body you place on the board is substantial enough to be competitive, or to create significant pressue on the opponent. However, the real value of the minion comes from its Battlecry, which can be used to trade a smaller minion into a large one from your opponent, or to activate an opponent's minion to be targeted by a card like Big Game Hunter or Shadow Word: Death.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fine choice in decks that are aiming for an aggressive board flooding strategy. It will allow you to trade one of your small aggro minions into an opponent's larger one, while simultaneously generating a substantial minion on the board to create pressure.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fantastic card in Arena, it offers great value both on curve on turn 4 to create a favourable trade on the board, and in the late-game. In decks that have significant early-game options, this card can potentially be the strongest 4-drop available.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest