Dark Iron Dwarf — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Dwarf is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a very strong card. The 4/4 body you place on the board is substantial enough to be competitive, or to create significant pressue on the opponent. However, the real value of the minion comes from its Battlecry, which can be used to trade a smaller minion into a large one from your opponent, or to activate an opponent's minion to be targeted by a card likeor .
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fine choice in decks that are aiming for an aggressive board flooding strategy. It will allow you to trade one of your small aggro minions into an opponent's larger one, while simultaneously generating a substantial minion on the board to create pressure.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fantastic card in Arena, it offers great value both on curve on turn 4 to create a favourable trade on the board, and in the late-game. In decks that have significant early-game options, this card can potentially be the strongest 4-drop available.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck