Dark Iron Dwarf — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dark Iron Dwarf is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dark Iron Dwarf is a very strong card. The 4/4 body you place on the board is substantial enough to be competitive, or to create significant pressue on the opponent. However, the real value of the minion comes from its Battlecry, which can be used to trade a smaller minion into a large one from your opponent, or to activate an opponent's minion to be targeted by a card like Big Game Hunter or Shadow Word: Death.
2. Constructed Play
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fine choice in decks that are aiming for an aggressive board flooding strategy. It will allow you to trade one of your small aggro minions into an opponent's larger one, while simultaneously generating a substantial minion on the board to create pressure.
Dark Iron Dwarf is a fantastic card in Arena, it offers great value both on curve on turn 4 to create a favourable trade on the board, and in the late-game. In decks that have significant early-game options, this card can potentially be the strongest 4-drop available.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!