Darkscale Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Darkscale Healer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkscale Healer has weak stats for its cost, and it has a very situational Battlecry that can be hard to get consistent value out of.
Darkscale Healer is not seen in high level Constructed decks. However, in a basic deck for a player that is new to the game, it can be an effective minion due to the lack of quality 5 Mana options. It has higher than usual value in Priest because of the potential synergy with Northshire Cleric.
Darkscale Healer can be a reasonable card in Arena, but its situational nature will often lead to better cards being available. If you do have this card in your deck, you should strive to get value out of it by healing your minions when you can.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List