Table of Contents
Darkscale Healer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darkscale Healer has weak stats for its cost, and it has a very situational Battlecry that can be hard to get consistent value out of.
2. Constructed Play
Darkscale Healer is not seen in high level Constructed decks. However, in a basic deck for a player that is new to the game, it can be an effective minion due to the lack of quality 5 Mana options. It has higher than usual value in Priest because of the potential synergy with Northshire Cleric.
Darkscale Healer can be a reasonable card in Arena, but its situational nature will often lead to better cards being available. If you do have this card in your deck, you should strive to get value out of it by healing your minions when you can.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists