Darkscale Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Darkscale Healer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkscale Healer has weak stats for its cost, and it has a very situational Battlecry that can be hard to get consistent value out of.
Darkscale Healer is not seen in high level Constructed decks. However, in a basic deck for a player that is new to the game, it can be an effective minion due to the lack of quality 5 Mana options. It has higher than usual value in Priest because of the potential synergy with Northshire Cleric.
Darkscale Healer can be a reasonable card in Arena, but its situational nature will often lead to better cards being available. If you do have this card in your deck, you should strive to get value out of it by healing your minions when you can.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge