Darkscale Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Darkscale Healer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkscale Healer has weak stats for its cost, and it has a very situational Battlecry that can be hard to get consistent value out of.
Darkscale Healer is not seen in high level Constructed decks. However, in a basic deck for a player that is new to the game, it can be an effective minion due to the lack of quality 5 Mana options. It has higher than usual value in Priest because of the potential synergy with.
Darkscale Healer can be a reasonable card in Arena, but its situational nature will often lead to better cards being available. If you do have this card in your deck, you should strive to get value out of it by healing your minions when you can.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck