Darkscale Healer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Darkscale Healer is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Darkscale Healer has weak stats for its cost, and it has a very situational Battlecry that can be hard to get consistent value out of.
Darkscale Healer is not seen in high level Constructed decks. However, in a basic deck for a player that is new to the game, it can be an effective minion due to the lack of quality 5 Mana options. It has higher than usual value in Priest because of the potential synergy with.
Darkscale Healer can be a reasonable card in Arena, but its situational nature will often lead to better cards being available. If you do have this card in your deck, you should strive to get value out of it by healing your minions when you can.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck