Darkspeaker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Darkspeaker is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Darkspeaker is a minion that has only very niche uses. Although it can potentially be used to give a valuable minion more health in order to protect it on the board, this is a very situational scenario and on average this card will be poor.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Darkspeaker is a poor card and should not be considered for your deck.
In Arena, Darkspeaker is a fairly weak card. The stats it adds to the board are relatively weak and you will be unlikely to have any powerful synergies for it in any given Arena deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest