Deathaxe Punisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathaxe Punisher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathaxe Punisher is a fairly weak minion overall. Although it represents a total of 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, the +2/+2 buffing effect is highly dependant on having a Lifesteal minion in hand which is hard to guarantee, as there are no decks dedicated to Lifesteal minion currently. Additionally and perhaps more importantly, there is a delay on the +2/+2 as it targets a minion in hand that is not likely to be played on the same turn, resulting in a significant loss of tempo.
In Constructed, Deathaxe Punisher does not fit into any decks. Even for decks that do run Lifesteal minions, the Battlecry effect is far too inconsistent and weak to be considered in any competitive deck.
In Arena, Deathaxe Punisher is a weak card. In Arena, it is uncommon to draft any minions with Lifesteal and even then it is highly unlikely they will be in hand at the time Deathaxe Punisher is played, resulting in a 4-Mana 3/3 minion almost every time which is very poor.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend