Deathaxe Punisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathaxe Punisher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathaxe Punisher is a fairly weak minion overall. Although it represents a total of 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, the +2/+2 buffing effect is highly dependant on having a Lifesteal minion in hand which is hard to guarantee, as there are no decks dedicated to Lifesteal minion currently. Additionally and perhaps more importantly, there is a delay on the +2/+2 as it targets a minion in hand that is not likely to be played on the same turn, resulting in a significant loss of tempo.
In Constructed, Deathaxe Punisher does not fit into any decks. Even for decks that do run Lifesteal minions, the Battlecry effect is far too inconsistent and weak to be considered in any competitive deck.
In Arena, Deathaxe Punisher is a weak card. In Arena, it is uncommon to draft any minions with Lifesteal and even then it is highly unlikely they will be in hand at the time Deathaxe Punisher is played, resulting in a 4-Mana 3/3 minion almost every time which is very poor.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck