Deathaxe Punisher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathaxe Punisher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathaxe Punisher is a fairly weak minion overall. Although it represents a total of 5/5 stats for 4 Mana, the +2/+2 buffing effect is highly dependant on having a Lifesteal minion in hand which is hard to guarantee, as there are no decks dedicated to Lifesteal minion currently. Additionally and perhaps more importantly, there is a delay on the +2/+2 as it targets a minion in hand that is not likely to be played on the same turn, resulting in a significant loss of tempo.
In Constructed, Deathaxe Punisher does not fit into any decks. Even for decks that do run Lifesteal minions, the Battlecry effect is far too inconsistent and weak to be considered in any competitive deck.
In Arena, Deathaxe Punisher is a weak card. In Arena, it is uncommon to draft any minions with Lifesteal and even then it is highly unlikely they will be in hand at the time Deathaxe Punisher is played, resulting in a 4-Mana 3/3 minion almost every time which is very poor.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?