Deathwing, Dragonlord — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathwing, Dragonlord is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Whispers of the Old Gods and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathwing, Dragonlord is one of the most powerful effects in the entire game, allowing you to summon a huge presence of Dragons from hand in a single turn. However, the card is extremely slow, and any deck that relies on this strategy will be punished very heavily by Aggro decks. On top of this, in order to have Dragons in your hand on turn 10 to pull out with Deathwing, Dragonlord, you will have had to have not played them on previous turns, which is somewhat counterintuitive.
Deathwing, Dragonlord can be used as a win condition in a very slow Dragon based deck, but you will probably find that a deck of this type will get punished much too hard by Aggro in Constructed to prove viable.
Deathwing, Dragonlord is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists