Table of Contents
Deathwing, Dragonlord is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deathwing, Dragonlord is one of the most powerful effects in the entire game, allowing you to summon a huge presence of Dragons from hand in a single turn. However, the card is extremely slow, and any deck that relies on this strategy will be punished very heavily by Aggro decks. On top of this, in order to have Dragons in your hand on turn 10 to pull out with Deathwing, Dragonlord, you will have had to have not played them on previous turns, which is somewhat counterintuitive.
2. Constructed Play
Deathwing, Dragonlord can be used as a win condition in a very slow Dragon based deck, but you will probably find that a deck of this type will get punished much too hard by Aggro in Constructed to prove viable.
In Arena, Deathwing, Dragonlord is a mediocre card, but can be picked more highly if you have other Dragons in your deck. Since most of the powerful Dragons are Legendary minions however, this will prove unlikely.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists