Dire Mole — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dire Mole is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Mole is a deceptively powerful minion. Despite only being 1 Mana, having a 1/3 minion on turn 1 can secure the early-game board and lays a strong foundation for future turns.
In Constructed, Dire Mole is a great card for Aggro decks that do not have access to their own 1/3 minions for 1 Mana.
In Arena, Dire Mole is a solid card. Being able to play a 1/3 minion on turn 1 is great for securing the early-game board, which is incredibly important in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens