Dire Mole — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dire Mole is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Mole is a deceptively powerful minion. Despite only being 1 Mana, having a 1/3 minion on turn 1 can secure the early-game board and lays a strong foundation for future turns.
In Constructed, Dire Mole is a great card for Aggro decks that do not have access to their own 1/3 minions for 1 Mana.
In Arena, Dire Mole is a solid card. Being able to play a 1/3 minion on turn 1 is great for securing the early-game board, which is incredibly important in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck
POPULAR FORUM THREADSVISIT FORUMS