Dire Mole — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dire Mole is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Mole is a deceptively powerful minion. Despite only being 1 Mana, having a 1/3 minion on turn 1 can secure the early-game board and lays a strong foundation for future turns.
In Constructed, Dire Mole is a great card for Aggro decks that do not have access to their own 1/3 minions for 1 Mana.
In Arena, Dire Mole is a solid card. Being able to play a 1/3 minion on turn 1 is great for securing the early-game board, which is incredibly important in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List