Dire Mole — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dire Mole is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dire Mole is a deceptively powerful minion. Despite only being 1 Mana, having a 1/3 minion on turn 1 can secure the early-game board and lays a strong foundation for future turns.
In Constructed, Dire Mole is a great card for Aggro decks that do not have access to their own 1/3 minions for 1 Mana.
In Arena, Dire Mole is a solid card. Being able to play a 1/3 minion on turn 1 is great for securing the early-game board, which is incredibly important in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck