Doppelgangster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doppelgangster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dopplegangster is an extremely powerful card under the right circumstances. If you are able to buff it in your hand, then it represents extreme value due to gaining triple the benefit. It is a very low-risk card overall, as even if played unbuffed, it provides 3 2/2 minions for 5 Mana, which is on par with other cards like.
In Constructed, Dopplegangster is a strong choice for deck that can buff minions in your hand. It works especially well in Paladin decks as they have access to cards which can buff all minions in hand, which allows much more consistent usage of Dopplegangster.
Dopplegangster is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List