Doppelgangster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doppelgangster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dopplegangster is an extremely powerful card under the right circumstances. If you are able to buff it in your hand, then it represents extreme value due to gaining triple the benefit. It is a very low-risk card overall, as even if played unbuffed, it provides 3 2/2 minions for 5 Mana, which is on par with other cards like Force of Nature.
In Constructed, Dopplegangster is a strong choice for deck that can buff minions in your hand. It works especially well in Paladin decks as they have access to cards which can buff all minions in hand, which allows much more consistent usage of Dopplegangster.
Dopplegangster is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?