Doppelgangster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doppelgangster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dopplegangster is an extremely powerful card under the right circumstances. If you are able to buff it in your hand, then it represents extreme value due to gaining triple the benefit. It is a very low-risk card overall, as even if played unbuffed, it provides 3 2/2 minions for 5 Mana, which is on par with other cards like.
In Constructed, Dopplegangster is a strong choice for deck that can buff minions in your hand. It works especially well in Paladin decks as they have access to cards which can buff all minions in hand, which allows much more consistent usage of Dopplegangster.
Dopplegangster is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck