Doppelgangster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doppelgangster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dopplegangster is an extremely powerful card under the right circumstances. If you are able to buff it in your hand, then it represents extreme value due to gaining triple the benefit. It is a very low-risk card overall, as even if played unbuffed, it provides 3 2/2 minions for 5 Mana, which is on par with other cards like.
In Constructed, Dopplegangster is a strong choice for deck that can buff minions in your hand. It works especially well in Paladin decks as they have access to cards which can buff all minions in hand, which allows much more consistent usage of Dopplegangster.
Dopplegangster is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck