Doppelgangster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Doppelgangster is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Dopplegangster is an extremely powerful card under the right circumstances. If you are able to buff it in your hand, then it represents extreme value due to gaining triple the benefit. It is a very low-risk card overall, as even if played unbuffed, it provides 3 2/2 minions for 5 Mana, which is on par with other cards like Force of Nature.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Dopplegangster is a strong choice for deck that can buff minions in your hand. It works especially well in Paladin decks as they have access to cards which can buff all minions in hand, which allows much more consistent usage of Dopplegangster.
In Arena, Dopplegangster is a good card. Although it is great if you are able to draft any cards that buff minions on your hand, it is still perfectly to be played for 3 2/2 minions.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard