Dragon Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Egg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Egg is a synergy card that requires other cards in order to make it powerful. It is weak in isolation, but can create some fun situations with the right buffs, or damage effects.
In Constructed, Dragon Egg is fairly weak. Although there are benefits to cards that are unable to be removed in a single attack, Dragon Egg is still generally outclassed by other early-game options. In order to consider running this card, you should have significant tools in your deck to be able to take advantage of it, such as Buff effects, or minions that benefit from large numbers of minions being in play such as.
Dragon Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards