Dragon Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Egg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Egg is a synergy card that requires other cards in order to make it powerful. It is weak in isolation, but can create some fun situations with the right buffs, or damage effects.
In Constructed, Dragon Egg is fairly weak. Although there are benefits to cards that are unable to be removed in a single attack, Dragon Egg is still generally outclassed by other early-game options. In order to consider running this card, you should have significant tools in your deck to be able to take advantage of it, such as Buff effects, or minions that benefit from large numbers of minions being in play such as Sea Giant.
Dragon Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck