Dragon Egg — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragon Egg is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragon Egg is a synergy card that requires other cards in order to make it powerful. It is weak in isolation, but can create some fun situations with the right buffs, or damage effects.
In Constructed, Dragon Egg is fairly weak. Although there are benefits to cards that are unable to be removed in a single attack, Dragon Egg is still generally outclassed by other early-game options. In order to consider running this card, you should have significant tools in your deck to be able to take advantage of it, such as Buff effects, or minions that benefit from large numbers of minions being in play such as Sea Giant.
Dragon Egg is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck