Dragonmaw Scorcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a solid Dragon with a good AoE Battlecry. The card is good enough to be played just for its Dragon synergy, but can also be used to counter Token decks and to activate friendly minions that benefit from being damaged, such as.
In Constructed, Dragonmaw Scorcher is strong enough to naturally fit into any Dragon deck reliant on Dragon synergy.
In Arena, Dragonmaw Scorcher is an excellent card. While the stats of the card alone are strong enough for it to see play, its Battlecry effect provides much-needed AoE for controlling the board.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck