Dragonmaw Scorcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a solid Dragon with a good AoE Battlecry. The card is good enough to be played just for its Dragon synergy, but can also be used to counter Token decks and to activate friendly minions that benefit from being damaged, such as.
In Constructed, Dragonmaw Scorcher is strong enough to naturally fit into any Dragon deck reliant on Dragon synergy.
In Arena, Dragonmaw Scorcher is an excellent card. While the stats of the card alone are strong enough for it to see play, its Battlecry effect provides much-needed AoE for controlling the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck