Dragonmaw Scorcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a solid Dragon with a good AoE Battlecry. The card is good enough to be played just for its Dragon synergy, but can also be used to counter Token decks and to activate friendly minions that benefit from being damaged, such as Acolyte of Pain.
In Constructed, Dragonmaw Scorcher is strong enough to naturally fit into any Dragon deck reliant on Dragon synergy.
In Arena, Dragonmaw Scorcher is an excellent card. While the stats of the card alone are strong enough for it to see play, its Battlecry effect provides much-needed AoE for controlling the board.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List