Dragonmaw Scorcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Dragonmaw Scorcher is a solid Dragon with a good AoE Battlecry. The card is good enough to be played just for its Dragon synergy, but can also be used to counter Token decks and to activate friendly minions that benefit from being damaged, such as Acolyte of Pain.
In Constructed, Dragonmaw Scorcher is strong enough to naturally fit into any Dragon deck reliant on Dragon synergy.
In Arena, Dragonmaw Scorcher is an excellent card. While the stats of the card alone are strong enough for it to see play, its Battlecry effect provides much-needed AoE for controlling the board.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge