Drakonid Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Crusher is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakonid Crusher is a powerful Dragon card that gains a stat boost if your opponent is low on life. It can be a strong card to press the advantage if you have had an aggressive start, but the buff has the drawback of making your minion vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
In Constructed, Drakonid Crusher can be included in a Dragon synergy deck, but you may choose to exclude it if you are worried about Big Game Hunter. Since many of the high cost Dragons you would include in such a deck do not have more than 6 attack, Drakonid Crusher can activate an otherwise dead card in your opponent's deck.
Drakonid Crusher is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Drakonid Crusher
Wild Dragon Warrior Deck 4 weapons, 26 minions
|6,160||Apr 26 2019|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock