Drakonid Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Crusher is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Drakonid Crusher is a powerful Dragon card that gains a stat boost if your opponent is low on life. It can be a strong card to press the advantage if you have had an aggressive start, but the buff has the drawback of making your minion vulnerable to.
In Constructed, Drakonid Crusher can be included in a Dragon synergy deck, but you may choose to exclude it if you are worried about. Since many of the high cost Dragons you would include in such a deck do not have more than 6 attack, Drakonid Crusher can activate an otherwise dead card in your opponent's deck.
Drakonid Crusher is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck