Drakonid Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Crusher is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Drakonid Crusher is a powerful Dragon card that gains a stat boost if your opponent is low on life. It can be a strong card to press the advantage if you have had an aggressive start, but the buff has the drawback of making your minion vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Drakonid Crusher can be included in a Dragon synergy deck, but you may choose to exclude it if you are worried about Big Game Hunter. Since many of the high cost Dragons you would include in such a deck do not have more than 6 attack, Drakonid Crusher can activate an otherwise dead card in your opponent's deck.
Drakonid Crusher is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard