Drakonid Crusher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Drakonid Crusher is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Blackrock Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of Blackrock Mountain before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Drakonid Crusher is a powerful Dragon card that gains a stat boost if your opponent is low on life. It can be a strong card to press the advantage if you have had an aggressive start, but the buff has the drawback of making your minion vulnerable to Big Game Hunter.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Drakonid Crusher can be included in a Dragon synergy deck, but you may choose to exclude it if you are worried about Big Game Hunter. Since many of the high cost Dragons you would include in such a deck do not have more than 6 attack, Drakonid Crusher can activate an otherwise dead card in your opponent's deck.
Drakonid Crusher is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild