E.M.P. Operative — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
E.M.P. Operative is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
E.M.P. Operative is a card specifically used to target Mechs. It can be especially powerful if used on a target that has been buffed multiple times by Magnetic effects.
E.M.P. Operative can be considered in most decks as a tech card if Mechs are particularly popular in the meta.
In Arena, E.M.P. Operative is a poor card. Though the card offers good value under the right circumstances, it is very unreliable and functions very poorly as a 5 Mana 3/3 if you opponent chooses not to play any Mechs.
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Prime Quest Warlock
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Stealth Rogue
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore