E.M.P. Operative — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
E.M.P. Operative is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
E.M.P. Operative is a card specifically used to target Mechs. It can be especially powerful if used on a target that has been buffed multiple times by Magnetic effects.
E.M.P. Operative can be considered in most decks as a tech card if Mechs are particularly popular in the meta.
In Arena, E.M.P. Operative is a poor card. Though the card offers good value under the right circumstances, it is very unreliable and functions very poorly as a 5 Mana 3/3 if you opponent chooses not to play any Mechs.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards