E.M.P. Operative — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
E.M.P. Operative is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
E.M.P. Operative is a card specifically used to target Mechs. It can be especially powerful if used on a target that has been buffed multiple times by Magnetic effects.
E.M.P. Operative can be considered in most decks as a tech card if Mechs are particularly popular in the meta.
In Arena, E.M.P. Operative is a poor card. Though the card offers good value under the right circumstances, it is very unreliable and functions very poorly as a 5 Mana 3/3 if you opponent chooses not to play any Mechs.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck