E.M.P. Operative — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
E.M.P. Operative is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
E.M.P. Operative is a card specifically used to target Mechs. It can be especially powerful if used on a target that has been buffed multiple times by Magnetic effects.
E.M.P. Operative can be considered in most decks as a tech card if Mechs are particularly popular in the meta.
In Arena, E.M.P. Operative is a poor card. Though the card offers good value under the right circumstances, it is very unreliable and functions very poorly as a 5 Mana 3/3 if you opponent chooses not to play any Mechs.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens