Emerald Hive Queen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Hive Queen is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Emerald Hive Queen is a very strong 1 Mana minion with a huge drawback. Due to it raising the cost of all your minions, it is only worth considering in decks that consistently do not play minions on turn 2.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Emerald Hive Queen is a niche card that may see play. It is best suited to various Rogue or Control Warlock decks that regularly use their Hero Power on turn 2 as part of their strategy.
In Arena, Emerald Hive Queen is a potentially strong card. As with Constructed, it is much stronger in Rogue that can consistently Hero Power on turn 2 without sacrificing tempo on the process.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin