Emerald Hive Queen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Hive Queen is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Emerald Hive Queen is a very strong 1 Mana minion with a huge drawback. Due to it raising the cost of all your minions, it is only worth considering in decks that consistently do not play minions on turn 2.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Emerald Hive Queen is a niche card that may see play. It is best suited to various Rogue or Control Warlock decks that regularly use their Hero Power on turn 2 as part of their strategy.
In Arena, Emerald Hive Queen is a potentially strong card. As with Constructed, it is much stronger in Rogue that can consistently Hero Power on turn 2 without sacrificing tempo on the process.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter