Emerald Hive Queen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Hive Queen is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Hive Queen is a very strong 1 Mana minion with a huge drawback. Due to it raising the cost of all your minions, it is only worth considering in decks that consistently do not play minions on turn 2.
In Constructed, Emerald Hive Queen is a niche card that may see play. It is best suited to various Rogue or Control Warlock decks that regularly use their Hero Power on turn 2 as part of their strategy.
In Arena, Emerald Hive Queen is a potentially strong card. As with Constructed, it is much stronger in Rogue that can consistently Hero Power on turn 2 without sacrificing tempo on the process.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck