Emerald Hive Queen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Hive Queen is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Hive Queen is a very strong 1 Mana minion with a huge drawback. Due to it raising the cost of all your minions, it is only worth considering in decks that consistently do not play minions on turn 2.
In Constructed, Emerald Hive Queen is a niche card that may see play. It is best suited to various Rogue or Control Warlock decks that regularly use their Hero Power on turn 2 as part of their strategy.
In Arena, Emerald Hive Queen is a potentially strong card. As with Constructed, it is much stronger in Rogue that can consistently Hero Power on turn 2 without sacrificing tempo on the process.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens