Emerald Hive Queen — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Emerald Hive Queen is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Emerald Hive Queen is a very strong 1 Mana minion with a huge drawback. Due to it raising the cost of all your minions, it is only worth considering in decks that consistently do not play minions on turn 2.
In Constructed, Emerald Hive Queen is a niche card that may see play. It is best suited to various Rogue or Control Warlock decks that regularly use their Hero Power on turn 2 as part of their strategy.
In Arena, Emerald Hive Queen is a potentially strong card. As with Constructed, it is much stronger in Rogue that can consistently Hero Power on turn 2 without sacrificing tempo on the process.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend