Table of Contents
Evil Heckler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Evil Heckler is a card that is one of very few in the game that are strictly better than other cards. At 4 Mana, it is obviously superior to Booty Bay Bodyguard which is the exact same card for a Mana more. Even at a Mana cheaper, Evil Heckler is not a particularly strong card, since you generally want your Taunt minions to have large Health as opposed to high attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Evil Heckler is not a particularly strong card in most decks. If you are in need of a Taunt on 4 Mana, Sen'jin Shieldmasta will usually be more appropriate.
Evil Heckler is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists