Fallen Sun Cleric — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fallen Sun Cleric is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fallen Sun Cleric is held back by two things. Firstly, it has very restrictive stats for a card that is being played on Turn 2. Trading directly with an enemy ping effect means that it needs to have a strong impact to be of use. The second issue is that it requires another minion on board to be effective. This means that you will need to have either a 1-drop, or The Coin and 2-drop alongside the Cleric in your opening hand, or it will soon become irrelevant.
In Constructed play, Fallen Sun Cleric is not very impactful considering how many quality 2-drops are available to most classes. To play this card in Constructed, you will need to build your deck so that it gets a 1-drop a very large percentage of the time. The impact of playing this onto a card like Argent Squire or Voidwalker is very strong, but is counteracted by the fact that the Sun Cleric cannot protect itself very well on a regular basis.
Fallen Sun Cleric is mediocre in Arena. The body of the card is not resilient enough to enemy minions and Hero Powers, and the condition of needing another minion in play so early in the game is too restrictive. On the occasions that you do manage to get a strong curve, the card is reasonable.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide