Fallen Sun Cleric — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fallen Sun Cleric is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fallen Sun Cleric is held back by two things. Firstly, it has very restrictive stats for a card that is being played on Turn 2. Trading directly with an enemy ping effect means that it needs to have a strong impact to be of use. The second issue is that it requires another minion on board to be effective. This means that you will need to have either a 1-drop, or The Coin and 2-drop alongside the Cleric in your opening hand, or it will soon become irrelevant.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Fallen Sun Cleric is not very impactful considering how many quality 2-drops are available to most classes. To play this card in Constructed, you will need to build your deck so that it gets a 1-drop a very large percentage of the time. The impact of playing this onto a card like Argent Squire or Voidwalker is very strong, but is counteracted by the fact that the Sun Cleric cannot protect itself very well on a regular basis.
Fallen Sun Cleric is mediocre in Arena. The body of the card is not resilient enough to enemy minions and Hero Powers, and the condition of needing another minion in play so early in the game is too restrictive. On the occasions that you do manage to get a strong curve, the card is reasonable.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter