Fel Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Reaver is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears to be enormous. It is important to note however, that the drawback is not always as severe as it seems. Since the cards are discarded from your deck, not from your hand, it has no effect on card advantage, and can in fact create card advantage for you if your opponent is forced to use multiple cards to remove it.
In Constructed, Fel Reaver is an extremely polarised card. It is powerful in an Aggro deck, where the games tend to be short enough for you not to see the majority of the cards in your deck anyway. In a Control deck however, it is a very poor choice, as Control vs Control matchups often go down to the wire, with all 30 cards being used, and the match being decided by who got the most value out of their combined deck.
Fel Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck