Table of Contents
Fel Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fel Reaver is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears to be enormous. It is important to note however, that the drawback is not always as severe as it seems. Since the cards are discarded from your deck, not from your hand, it has no effect on card advantage, and can in fact create card advantage for you if your opponent is forced to use multiple cards to remove it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fel Reaver is an extremely polarised card. It is powerful in an Aggro deck, where the games tend to be short enough for you not to see the majority of the cards in your deck anyway. In a Control deck however, it is a very poor choice, as Control vs Control matchups often go down to the wire, with all 30 cards being used, and the match being decided by who got the most value out of their combined deck.
Fel Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists