Fel Reaver — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fel Reaver is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fel Reaver is a potentially destructive card with a drawback that appears to be enormous. It is important to note however, that the drawback is not always as severe as it seems. Since the cards are discarded from your deck, not from your hand, it has no effect on card advantage, and can in fact create card advantage for you if your opponent is forced to use multiple cards to remove it.
In Constructed, Fel Reaver is an extremely polarised card. It is powerful in an Aggro deck, where the games tend to be short enough for you not to see the majority of the cards in your deck anyway. In a Control deck however, it is a very poor choice, as Control vs Control matchups often go down to the wire, with all 30 cards being used, and the match being decided by who got the most value out of their combined deck.
Fel Reaver is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Fel Reaver
Wild Aggro Beast Druid Deck 8 spells, 22 minions
|3,640||Feb 08 2018|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?