Feral Gibberer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Feral Gibberer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When played on Turn 1, Feral Gibberer will often get an attack in, and therefore create another Gibberer. With buffs such as Dire Wolf Alpha, these extra cards can do a reasonable amount of damage in these situations. The downside is that if you have The Coin, then your opponent will easily be able to deal with a 1/1 early in the game, and the ability will be wasted.
In Constructed play, the main problem is that Feral Gibberer is only good if you do not have The Coin. In games where you are playing first, and have the Gibberer available to you on Turn 1, you will get an activation of its ability very often. Unfortunately, this is not consistent enough for Constructed play.
In Arena, Feral Gibberer is a poor card. It does not cause enough problems for the opponent on a consistent enough basis for it to be a high pick.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?