Feral Gibberer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Feral Gibberer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
When played on Turn 1, Feral Gibberer will often get an attack in, and therefore create another Gibberer. With buffs such as, these extra cards can do a reasonable amount of damage in these situations. The downside is that if you have , then your opponent will easily be able to deal with a 1/1 early in the game, and the ability will be wasted.
In Constructed play, the main problem is that Feral Gibberer is only good if you do not have. In games where you are playing first, and have the Gibberer available to you on Turn 1, you will get an activation of its ability very often. Unfortunately, this is not consistent enough for Constructed play.
In Arena, Feral Gibberer is a poor card. It does not cause enough problems for the opponent on a consistent enough basis for it to be a high pick.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List