Feral Gibberer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Feral Gibberer is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
When played on Turn 1, Feral Gibberer will often get an attack in, and therefore create another Gibberer. With buffs such as Dire Wolf Alpha, these extra cards can do a reasonable amount of damage in these situations. The downside is that if you have The Coin, then your opponent will easily be able to deal with a 1/1 early in the game, and the ability will be wasted.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, the main problem is that Feral Gibberer is only good if you do not have The Coin. In games where you are playing first, and have the Gibberer available to you on Turn 1, you will get an activation of its ability very often. Unfortunately, this is not consistent enough for Constructed play.
In Arena, Feral Gibberer is a poor card. It does not cause enough problems for the opponent on a consistent enough basis for it to be a high pick.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter