Fire Fly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Fly is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Fly is an excellent card that provides two cheap activators for Elemental synergy cards.
The value of cheap Elemental activators cannot be understated and as a result, Fire Fly is an essential card for any deck that wishes to utilise the Elemental tribe.
Fire Fly is a reasonable card in Arena. It is a flexible card that allows you to play two cheap minions across separate turns, either for early-game board control or to help efficiently spend Mana later in the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens