Fire Fly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Fly is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Fly is an excellent card that provides two cheap activators for Elemental synergy cards.
The value of cheap Elemental activators cannot be understated and as a result, Fire Fly is an essential card for any deck that wishes to utilise the Elemental tribe.
Fire Fly is a reasonable card in Arena. It is a flexible card that allows you to play two cheap minions across separate turns, either for early-game board control or to help efficiently spend Mana later in the game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List