Fire Fly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Fly is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Fly is an excellent card that provides two cheap activators for Elemental synergy cards.
The value of cheap Elemental activators cannot be understated and as a result, Fire Fly is an essential card for any deck that wishes to utilise the Elemental tribe.
Fire Fly is a reasonable card in Arena. It is a flexible card that allows you to play two cheap minions across separate turns, either for early-game board control or to help efficiently spend Mana later in the game.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck