Fire Plume Phoenix — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Phoenix is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fire Plume Phoenix is a solid tempo minion, comparable to a neutral version of SI:7 Agent. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fire Plume Phoenix is a reasonable minion. However, there are many superior 4-Mana options available for all classes.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a good pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, as direct removal spells are harder to come by.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild