Fire Plume Phoenix — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Phoenix is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fire Plume Phoenix is a solid tempo minion, comparable to a neutral version of SI:7 Agent. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fire Plume Phoenix is a reasonable minion. However, there are many superior 4-Mana options available for all classes.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a good pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, as direct removal spells are harder to come by.
4. Meta Decks with Fire Plume Phoenix
Even Shaman Deck 4 spells, 25 minions, 1 hero_card
|10,760||Feb 08 2019|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?