Fire Plume Phoenix — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Phoenix is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a solid tempo minion, comparable to a neutral version of SI:7 Agent. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation.
In Constructed, Fire Plume Phoenix is a reasonable minion. However, there are many superior 4-Mana options available for all classes.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a good pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, as direct removal spells are harder to come by.
Decks with Fire Plume Phoenix
Wild Elemental Shaman Deck Guide 4 spells, 25 minions, 1 hero card
|8,600||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Even Shaman Deck Guide 4 spells, 25 minions, 1 hero card
|10,880||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge