Fire Plume Phoenix — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Phoenix is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a solid tempo minion, comparable to a neutral version of. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation.
In Constructed, Fire Plume Phoenix is a reasonable minion. However, there are many superior 4-Mana options available for all classes.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a good pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, as direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck