Fire Plume Phoenix — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fire Plume Phoenix is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a solid tempo minion, comparable to a neutral version of SI:7 Agent. Any card that is able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion while putting your own into play has the potential to be strong in the right situation.
In Constructed, Fire Plume Phoenix is a reasonable minion. However, there are many superior 4-Mana options available for all classes.
Fire Plume Phoenix is a good pick in Arena. Tempo cards that are able to simultaneously remove an opposing minion and put your own into play are generally quite effective, as direct removal spells are harder to come by.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike