Former Champ — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Former Champ is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Former Champ is a fairly reasonable minion as a 1/1 with an additional 5/5 body attached. The most notable part of the card is the weak primary body, making it detrimental for cards that summon random 5-Cost minions.
In Constructed, Former Champ is not strong enough to be used in competitive decks. However, the reasonable stats across multiple bodies make the card an acceptable card in Midrange decks for newer players on a budget.
In Arena, Former Champ is a great card. The combined stats of the bodies make it great at contesting the board, while the multiple bodies make it very awkward for opponents to remove.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck