Fossilized Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fossilized Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fossilized Devilsaur is a slow card that does not have too much immediate impact on the board. Because of this, it is extremely vulnerable to hard removal and, which means it should generally not be included in your deck.
In Constructed, Fossilized Devilsaur is a very poor card. Even in a Beast synergy deck using the Druid or Hunter class, it does not offer enough of an advantage to justify its slow nature and high Mana cost.
Fossilized Devilsaur is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck