Fossilized Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fossilized Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fossilized Devilsaur is a slow card that does not have too much immediate impact on the board. Because of this, it is extremely vulnerable to hard removal and Big Game Hunter, which means it should generally not be included in your deck.
In Constructed, Fossilized Devilsaur is a very poor card. Even in a Beast synergy deck using the Druid or Hunter class, it does not offer enough of an advantage to justify its slow nature and high Mana cost.
Fossilized Devilsaur is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge