Fossilized Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fossilized Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Fossilized Devilsaur is a slow card that does not have too much immediate impact on the board. Because of this, it is extremely vulnerable to hard removal and Big Game Hunter, which means it should generally not be included in your deck.
In Constructed, Fossilized Devilsaur is a very poor card. Even in a Beast synergy deck using the Druid or Hunter class, it does not offer enough of an advantage to justify its slow nature and high Mana cost.
Fossilized Devilsaur is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?