Fossilized Devilsaur — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Fossilized Devilsaur is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Fossilized Devilsaur is a slow card that does not have too much immediate impact on the board. Because of this, it is extremely vulnerable to hard removal and Big Game Hunter, which means it should generally not be included in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Fossilized Devilsaur is a very poor card. Even in a Beast synergy deck using the Druid or Hunter class, it does not offer enough of an advantage to justify its slow nature and high Mana cost.
Fossilized Devilsaur is no longer available in Arena.
- Rise of Shadows Q&A on April 22
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue