Friendly Bartender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Friendly Bartender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Friendly Bartender is a card with the common 2-Mana 2/3 stats, with the added bonus of providing some minor healing to your Hero each turn. While the healing effect can seem beneficial over many turns, the minion body is most likely not going to survive long enough to provide any significant healing.
In Constructed, Friendly Bartender is a fairly weak card. While it has completely reasonable stats, healing 1 Health per turn pales in comparison to most of the other effects of 2-Mana minions and is not played in any high level decks as a result.
Friendly Bartender is no longer available in Arena.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide