Friendly Bartender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Friendly Bartender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Friendly Bartender is a card with the common 2-Mana 2/3 stats, with the added bonus of providing some minor healing to your Hero each turn. While the healing effect can seem beneficial over many turns, the minion body is most likely not going to survive long enough to provide any significant healing.
In Constructed, Friendly Bartender is a fairly weak card. While it has completely reasonable stats, healing 1 Health per turn pales in comparison to most of the other effects of 2-Mana minions and is not played in any high level decks as a result.
Friendly Bartender is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List