Friendly Bartender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Friendly Bartender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Friendly Bartender is a card with the common 2-Mana 2/3 stats, with the added bonus of providing some minor healing to your Hero each turn. While the healing effect can seem beneficial over many turns, the minion body is most likely not going to survive long enough to provide any significant healing.
In Constructed, Friendly Bartender is a fairly weak card. While it has completely reasonable stats, healing 1 Health per turn pales in comparison to most of the other effects of 2-Mana minions and is not played in any high level decks as a result.
Friendly Bartender is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens