Friendly Bartender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Friendly Bartender is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Friendly Bartender is a card with the common 2-Mana 2/3 stats, with the added bonus of providing some minor healing to your Hero each turn. While the healing effect can seem beneficial over many turns, the minion body is most likely not going to survive long enough to provide any significant healing.
In Constructed, Friendly Bartender is a fairly weak card. While it has completely reasonable stats, healing 1 Health per turn pales in comparison to most of the other effects of 2-Mana minions and is not played in any high level decks as a result.
Friendly Bartender is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck