Friendly Bartender — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Friendly Bartender is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Friendly Bartender is a card with the common 2-Mana 2/3 stats, with the added bonus of providing some minor healing to your Hero each turn. While the healing effect can seem beneficial over many turns, the minion body is most likely not going to survive long enough to provide any significant healing.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Friendly Bartender is a fairly weak card. While it has completely reasonable stats, healing 1 Health per turn pales in comparison to most of the other effects of 2-Mana minions and is not played in any high level decks as a result.
Friendly Bartender is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter