Table of Contents
Frigid Snobold is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frigid Snobold is a bigger version of Kobold Geomancer. Unfortunately its stats are extremely weak for a 4 Mana card, and its 2 power will have little effect on cards around the same point in the game, making it unlikely to serve a strong purpose in your deck.
2. Constructed Play
Frigid Snobold is a poor card in Constructed. Even if your deck is in need of Spell Damage, there are better cards such as Bloodmage Thalnos and Azure Drake that can provide it without sacrificing as much minion value.
Frigid Snobold is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists