Frost Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Giant is a card that can prove very powerful in a deck that aims to draw the game out to the extreme late-game. In a deck that incentivises use of your Hero Power, such as an Inspire Control deck, this card can be an exceptional late-game drop. However, it is an easy target for an opposing Big Game Hunter. It is worth noting that the effect is applied throughout the game, not only when you hold the card in your hand.
In Constructed, Frost Giant can see play in slow Control decks that use their Hero Power often, either to activate Inspire mechanics, or to mesh with the overall game plan of their deck. However, it may be forced out the meta if Big Game Hunter remains extremely popular.
Frost Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike