Frost Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frost Giant is a card that can prove very powerful in a deck that aims to draw the game out to the extreme late-game. In a deck that incentivises use of your Hero Power, such as an Inspire Control deck, this card can be an exceptional late-game drop. However, it is an easy target for an opposing Big Game Hunter. It is worth noting that the effect is applied throughout the game, not only when you hold the card in your hand.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Frost Giant can see play in slow Control decks that use their Hero Power often, either to activate Inspire mechanics, or to mesh with the overall game plan of their deck. However, it may be forced out the meta if Big Game Hunter remains extremely popular.
Frost Giant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild