Frost Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Giant is a card that can prove very powerful in a deck that aims to draw the game out to the extreme late-game. In a deck that incentivises use of your Hero Power, such as an Inspire Control deck, this card can be an exceptional late-game drop. However, it is an easy target for an opposing Big Game Hunter. It is worth noting that the effect is applied throughout the game, not only when you hold the card in your hand.
In Constructed, Frost Giant can see play in slow Control decks that use their Hero Power often, either to activate Inspire mechanics, or to mesh with the overall game plan of their deck. However, it may be forced out the meta if Big Game Hunter remains extremely popular.
Frost Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?