Frost Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Frost Giant is a card that can prove very powerful in a deck that aims to draw the game out to the extreme late-game. In a deck that incentivises use of your Hero Power, such as an Inspire Control deck, this card can be an exceptional late-game drop. However, it is an easy target for an opposing. It is worth noting that the effect is applied throughout the game, not only when you hold the card in your hand.
In Constructed, Frost Giant can see play in slow Control decks that use their Hero Power often, either to activate Inspire mechanics, or to mesh with the overall game plan of their deck. However, it may be forced out the meta ifremains extremely popular.
Frost Giant is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck