Frost Giant — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Frost Giant is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Frost Giant is a card that can prove very powerful in a deck that aims to draw the game out to the extreme late-game. In a deck that incentivises use of your Hero Power, such as an Inspire Control deck, this card can be an exceptional late-game drop. However, it is an easy target for an opposing Big Game Hunter. It is worth noting that the effect is applied throughout the game, not only when you hold the card in your hand.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Frost Giant can see play in slow Control decks that use their Hero Power often, either to activate Inspire mechanics, or to mesh with the overall game plan of their deck. However, it may be forced out the meta if Big Game Hunter remains extremely popular.
Frost Giant is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King